Status: Active unless I do not get more Comments :)

Angel of sin

Please help me.

Marcus pov

I sigh as I approach my room. Knowing my 'dinner' will be in there. Waiting in fear. Possibly knowing what is about to happen. I cannot stand doing this. But it is something that cannot be changed. This is my life. I just wish I could control myself for once. Just once. I grasp the door handle with shaky hands and sigh softly. Here goes nothing. I sigh as I step inside. Glancing towards my bed where the fearful boy is laying unconscience. Slowly I take in his ever feature.

My god. He's so beautiful. So innocent.

I look him over as he stirs. Opening his big blue eyes. His hair is a dirty blong with a bit of pink in the front. He has to studs below his lips. Snake bites. His eyelashes are long and dark. His eyebrows are thick and black. He has on a hot pink top and tight black skinnys. A cute belt is through his belt loops. White with rainbow studs. A white hoody is covering him. As if hes cold. But its summer time? Why would he...Oh yeah. The mansion is normally cold. The cold doesn't bother my kind. They must have given it to him.

He looks at me. Fear evident in his eyes. But why? He doesn't know im not human as he is. His eyes quickly dart to my lips. Oh no. Oh god no. I didn't want him to fear me already. I shakily touch my lips. Feel my sharp, ivory, fangs covering my bottom lip. He quickly moves back against the headboard. Cowering. Oh please no! Do not be afraid! I...I wont hurt him. No. Not him. He's to beautiful. I cannot harm him. Why him of all people?! They normally bring me older males. Ones that scream murderers. Wait.

Is that why they chose him? Maybe. Maybe he will help me...

He smells so good though. I...can't harm him! I wont do it! I slowly move towards the couch in the corner left of the room. My hands trembling. "Please. Do not fear me little one. I won't hurt you..." I say more to convince myelf. He shakes in fear as his eyes gawk at my fangs. "Please ignore them. Please. Don't fear me." I sigh slowly moving to the bed he's on. "Stay still. Please." I use my talent to keep him relaxed and unafraid as I sit on the edge of the bed. It shifting under my light weight.

"Wh, what are you? Where am I? Please. If you can. Hide them..." I sigh. "I cannot. Im hungry...What is your name?" He looks at me. Chewing his bottom lip for a moment, before speaking. "Z,Zac. Zac Powell. What are you? Whats your name? Where am I? Why am I here?" Marcus bows his head in shame before whispering. "Marcus Esteres. I am a Vampire. My family brought you here so I can...feed from you. From your blood. Your in my home. My family and I live here together. Is there more you want to know?" He drops the hold he has on his emotions. Curiously.

"Your...Your going to kill me?! Dr,drain my blood?! Please. Please no!" He sobs. Marcus quickly moves over to him. His arms going around him in a tight embrace. "Help me..." He whispers. Zac looks up at him confused, but still very much afraid. "Help me to control myself. Yes, I must feed from you. But...I don't want to hurt you...I want you to live. But I need your help...Tell me about your life. I want to remember what being human feels like. So maybe...Maybe I can stop myself from being...Being a murderer...Zac please..." He pleads softly. Zac crushed to his chest.

Zac looks at him. His face shocked. "You...Don't want to kill me? You've killed before?" Marcus nods sadly. "Please...Save me from becoming a monster..." Zac nods slightly. His body still shaking in fear. "Anything...I'll tell you anything at all you want to know..." Zac looks away from him blushing. Feeling oddly safe in Marcus' arms. Marcus smiles. His lips quivering. "I...Should move away from you. You smell delicious..." He quickly darts to the couch and makes himself comfortable, before Zac could even blink once. "Holy shit! How did you do that?!" Marcus giggles.

"Remember. Im not human Zac." Zac nods dazed. "Now then. Tell me. Are you dating anyone?" Zac nods blushing lightly. "Yes. Well...He moved a week ago. I think we may break up. His name is Kyle. He's 19. My god he is so beautiful. He has hazel eyes. Blue with green around the pupil. Black hair that he spikes up. His bands go to his chin and he parts them down the middle. They are tipped in green. His tall. Around 6;2. And really skinny. He worries me sometimes. He's always so sweet to me. He'd come over and cuddle with me on the couch. Just lying arounf watching tv. He'd always stay until I fell asleep..."

Tears stream down his pale cheeks and Marcus is quickly by his side. "Do you love him?" Zac shakes his head. "I was just learning to love him when he moved. His mom remarried and they had to leave." Marcus frowns and kisses his forhead. "Zac. I'm very hungry. Please do not be afraid. I mean..." He sighs. "I, myself am afraid I may k,kill you in the process. But...I'm going to try my hardest. I dont want to hurt you..." Zac quickly moves away from him. "Please...Dont hurt me..." He sobs. "Will it hurt?" Marcus shakes his head no.

Zac sighs and looks away from Marcus. "Y,you wont kill me...I,I trust you..." He whispers. Marcus' hands shake as he moves the small boy into his lap. His arms going around his waist. 'Benji. Please be with me...' A brotherly presance enters his mind. 'I am here Marcus.' He shakily unzips the hoody and slides it down his arms. Getting a better view of his throat. Before gently sinking his fangs into the boys soft flesh. Growling softly as the crimson blood is sucked down his throat. Sweet. So very sweet. But metallic. He quickly relaxes Zac and the boy falls slump against his chest.

His arms bracing himself. As they slide around Marcus' neck. He whimpers softly as he feels himself becoming more exhausted from blood loss. Marcus groans softly. The blood a heavenly taste. Zacs eyes slump shut and he falls completly limp against Marcus. Marcus' eyes widen as he tries to remove his fangs. But the taste is just to good. Benji shouts into his mind. 'Remember Marcus! Think about who he is! What he told you! You can do this Marcus! HE trusts you! Stop!' Marcus growls and throws his body across the room. Zac slams into the wall with a loud thud.

Oh no! No! Benji please come here! Get in here! Please...Please Zac...Be alive! He rushes to Zacs limp body. Tears pouring down his cheeks. "Please Zac...Anyone but you...Please. Be alive! You cant die...Your suppose to help me damn it!" Benji races into the room and lifts Marcus to his feet. "Go lay in my room. I'll be in soon to let you know if he'll be okay..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Zac
3 chapters in 1 night? O.O
You better spoil me. Comment&Subscribe!
6 comments for another chapter!
oh & 1 comment per person :D (Abril!)
lol