Status: Active unless I do not get more Comments :)

Angel of sin

A very long year.

Benjis pov

I rush in the room and instantly flinch. Marcus is on his knees cradelling the poor boy to his chest as tears pour down his cheeks. I can still hear a faint heart beat. But one none the less. I kneel down and help Marcus to his feet. His knees wobble and he almost loses balance. I call for Danny to hurry to the room. He looks at the scene in front of him and winces. I tell Marcus to wait in my room while we look over Zac. I silently pray for the boy to live.

~~~6 hours later~~~

Its been 6 whole hours of work and attention. But Zac has made it. Hes weak and in bad shape. But he's still alive. I stand by the bed next to Danny as he examines the kid. "I hope for Marcus' sake this kid is worth the trouble" He says with a chuckle. I nod and sigh. "He's worried about him. He apparently spoke with the boy in hopes he'd feel more 'human'." I shake my head. Theres no way for us to even be close to human again. Yes, we can love. Feel. Everything. Hell we can even befriend humans. But it doesn't change who we are. I really hope Marcus doesn't see Zac in the condition he's in. I asked Danny to have Marcus to get ready for school.

~Wraiths Pov~

School starts in 3 hours. Marcus and Benji didn't come back yesterday. And god im worried. My hands shake as I open the door of my black Audi. I climb in and set my lesson plan in the passenger seat. I quickly set off towards the school. Hoping I will see my sweet angel alive and well. I walk to my classroom and sigh. My worrying made me get here almost an hour early. Damn it. He's probably fine. Benji would have made sure of that. Now what do I do? Breakfast maybe?

I walk into the breakfast room. My mind, as well as my heart, racing. I grab a tray and put some bacon and eggs on it. Then grab a soda out of the pop machine. Pesonally I hate school food...But I left my house early and forgot to make breakfast. I really have to quit worrying so much. I smile as one on my favorite students enters the breakfast room. He lives at the Istaria mansion...Hmm. "Hey Danny. How are you this morning?" Danny flashes me a smile and sits nex to me.

"Mr. Wraith? Why are you here so early? And im doing good. Had a bit of problems last night with Marcus but h..." I quickly cut him off. "What kind of problems? Is he okay?" He nods. "Yeah. A bit sad and worried but he's fine. He and Benji should be arriving soon." I sigh in relief. "Another human incident..?" He nods and sighs. A small smile graces his lips. "This one lived, but he's in bad shape. We're keeping him away from Marcus until he gets his color back. Marcus was really upset over this one."

I inwardly flinch. "Why this one?" Danny eyes me carefully. "They spoke and got to know one another a bit. Marcus thought it may help. Which it did. Zac's still alive so thats a plus. He's kinda...cute." I hold back a whimper and force a smile. "Thats good. What will you do with...the kid?" Danny shrugs. "Honestly? I'm not even su..." "Hey Danny, Wraith." Benji cuts me off with a smile. Obviously feeling tension. I smile thankfully. My eyes wander to the angel hiding his face under his black hood and sigh.

He looks so torn up...

"Hey Marcus. How are you today?" Benjis eyes dart to Marcus. Who only shrugs. His small frame is shaking and I cannot see his face. But I know he's crying. Oh god. Please don't cry. Please. I feel my heart clench and my stomach tighten. A lump fills my throat and I swallow as I move towards him. "Marcus? May I speak with you? Alone..." Benji eyes me carefully and I quickly avert my gaze back to Marcus. He takes a small step back but shrugs his slender shoulders. "I,I,I g,guess th,that would b,be o,okay..."

I nod and walk out the cafeteria doors. Not looking back at my angel. I know he's following. I can hear his converse slowly gliding over the floors. I unlock my classroom door and flip the light on. Before seating myself in a desk. Marcus lifts an eyebrow and I shrug. "I'm not teaching right now. Figured I could act a little less like a teacher. I do have a life you know." He giggles softly. Almost unnoticably quiet. But I heard. Oh god did I ever. My heart skipped a few beats and is now racing. I can only imagine how wide my smile is. Apparently pretty wide. Judging by Marcus' blush.

He stands by the wall. Keeping a distance between he and I. I sigh softly. "I heard what happened. With Zac I mean." He flinched at the name. "He made it though Marcus. Please do not be upset. You made quite a bit of progress." I smile warmly and look at his face. "I...I almost killed him..." I sigh. "But you didn't. He made it. Maybe not in perfect condition. But do not belittle what youd did. He's alive and recovering according to Danny. Be happy that you left him alive. Thats amazing." Marcus smiles slightly.

There went my breath...My hearts soaring now. Oh god. The things he does to me.

"Marcus. Can I ask you something?" He nods his head a bit. "Do you...fear me? Is that why you never like being left alone with me? I've seen the way Benji has to tighten his grip on your hand when your close to me..." My chest tightens in nervousness. He shakes his head and looks directly into my eyes. Oh god. His eyes are so beautiful up close. Put they're so red. So I was right. He was crying. I wish I could just take him into my arms and hold him to me. "N,No! I,I just..." He bows his head in shame and I lift a dark eyebrow. "Y,your blood...I,i,it sm,smells delicious...More s,s,so than oth,others..."

I shudder as blood rushes to my groin making me stand at attention. Heat pools into my stomach and my hands grip the desk tightly. Leaving indentions im sure. I let out a shaky breath and quickly move my jacket to hide the problem only a few words from this boy has caused. And damn does it hurt. "Oh..." Is all I manage to say. My breath uneven. Benji quickly shoves open the door and I sigh thankfully. "Mr. Wraith. I hate to interrupt but Marcus needs to have breakfast. We left early this morning. I'm sure you heard what happened..."

I nod and excuse them. Benji chuckles as he gently ushers Marcus from the room. And somehow. That worried me. Could he have known? I feel a weird tingling in my mind and my eyes widen as I hear an all to familiar voice. 'Yes Wraith. I know. Don't worry. Your secrets are safe with me. Sorry I didn't warn you sooner. It might have helped my sanity for you to know. Your imagination is very...creative.' He chuckles. And I heard him.

This is going to be a VERY long year...
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny