Status: I'm Working On It! :)

The Unexpected Love

The Unexpected Love

Joe’s POV
I still remember when Mrs. Barros opened up Marina’s bedroom all I saw when the door opened was my face everywhere. Literally on the ceiling and walls. I was even on her pillow and covers. She told me she was a fan not obsessed. I stood in the middle of her bedroom and I just kept staring at her walls. I could tell I was her favorite. She had told me herself. But honestly I loved seeing it for my self. I smiled to myself. I could tell this was going to the start of a new relationship. I was stuck in my own trance that I didn’t even notice my brothers coming and leaving the bedroom along with Mrs. Barros. I yawned and looked at her bed. She wouldn’t say anything if she found Joe Jonas sleeping on her bed. I took the opportunity and lied down on her bed and closed my eyes. As soon as my head had hit the pillow I immediately smelled her scent on the pillows. I smiled to myself. I really did like her more than a friend but the age difference was weird. I figured be her friend first the make my move. I thought about being with her as I slowly started to drift into sleep. As the hours passed I kept sleeping. I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I opened my eyes and smiled I had forgot in fell asleep in Marina’s room. I took my phone out of my pocket; it was a text from Kevin. –Dude, Mom said be home by 6:30 pm- *Kevin. I called right after I received the
*PHONE CONVO *
K-Hello?
J-Yo…Kevin…where are you?
K-I’m at home with Nick. You were asleep. I didn’t want to wake you
J-So…I am here alone?
I was completely confused by this point.
K-No, Marina is sleeping downstairs, her mom left to go out with her dad and her brother left for work.
J-Oh...OK…I’ll text you on my way home.
K-No stupidness… I know you Joe
J-Dude I am not gonna do anything…
K-Joe I know the look on your face when you like someone!
J-I don’t like her!
K-Joe I know you do …just be careful she is only 14.
J-Ugghhh. Whatever Bye Kevin.*Hangs Up*. Was it that obvious that I liked her? I got up off the bed and went into the washroom and freshened up. Fixed my hair and went down stairs. I went through the living room and I saw Marina asleep on the couch. She looked to peaceful and absolutely beautiful. I smiled and grabbed a blanket on the nearest couch and put it on top of her and kissed her cheek and walked out the door to the nearest coffee shop. I thought I would surprise her when she woke up. I walked into Starbucks and ordered and walked back out with a tray of drinks and a bag of things to eat. I walked back into Marina’s house and she was still in the same position I left her in. I walked into the kitchen set everything down and walked into the living room to wake Marina up. I sat on the floor near the couch and shook her gently and until her eyes opened up. I smiled at her and saw her smile back. ‘Hey I brought you something to eat’ I said sweetly. I pulled off the couch and brought her to the kitchen sat her down and we started eating. I kept looking at her as she ate and talked and that was when I noticed I really, really liked her. I could see myself do this everyday.’Ok…so I got you a present. But promise not to freak’ I said looking into her eyes. ‘Joe you shouldn’t have I, I don’t need anything’ she said looking at me. I smiled at her ‘but trust me when I give you this gift you might fall in love with me’ I said with a wink. I looked at her, she completely blushed a deep red, and it was so cute.’ Just give it before I go crazy’ she said.’ Ok chill!’ I said laughing. I digged into my pocket and pulled out the present and gave it to her. I saw her face go from normal to completely shocked.
Marina’POV
‘Are you freaking kidding me Joe?’ I was completely shocked I began to tear up. I went up to him gave him the biggest hug and a big kiss on the cheek. He blushed he was right I had just fallen in love. I kept smiling and freaking out. I still couldn’t believe I had two Jonas Brother’s concert tickets and backstage passes. I already knew who I was taking. I looked at him and said ‘you’re right Jonas. I think I just fell in love’ I winked at him and embraced him in another hug.’ Glad you like it’ he said laughing. We finished eating and headed into the living room and just talked. For hours, I loved being able to tell him anything. It was an amazing feeling. We laughed at each others jokes. I learned that Joe wasn’t as goofy as we see him to be, we actually had an intellectual conversation. We just kept talking and talking until Joe’s phone rang. He picked it up, answered and looked at me apologetically. He had to go I knew it. I looked at him and walked him to the door, gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and he did the same thing and looked at me and said’ See you at the concert ‘ and winked and walked off. I was shocked yet excited! My first Jonas Brothers concert and I was invited by a Jonas Brother! I close the door behind him and screamed my little heart out! I was in shock I couldn’t believe it. I ran to my cell and called Rocio and after about and hour of screaming she was at my door step!