Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 10

.:Unknown:.

The air in the big empty house seemed dangerous. The sounds coming out of the house was of pure rage and frustration.

“How the fuck could you worthless pieces of shit not be able to get one.ONE! Miesly little girl?!” Screamed an enraged man. He was tall, broad shoulders, and had a scar on the left side of his face that ran from his temple to his cheek. His face held a sinister look to him. His eyes, that were currently blazing with rage, told dark stories.

“I’m sorry sir. We...it won’t happen again,” whispered one out of the four men, with his head down.

“Damn straight it won’t happen again. Now remind me again who it was that I put in charge on this mission?” he asked to the group. No one moved, afraid of the consequences that might come. “Well?”

Finally someone stepped foward almost heistantly. “Me, sir,” he said, looking at the floor. The man stepped forward and chuckled darkly.

“What was your mission?” he asked quietly.

“To kidnap the girl,” the other replied. The man looked around as if looking for something or someone.

“I don’t see her. Do you have her?”

“...No.”

“And why not?”

“Beacause she got away?” the leader of the mission asked more than stated.

The sinister man chuckled before making a ’tsk tsk tsk’ sound. “Is this gonna happen again?”

The leader straightened up a bit, thinking that his ‘master’, as it seemed, would let him off the hook. He shook his head strongly, “No sir. This will not happen again. I swear.”

“Oh I know it won’t happen again,” the man pulled out a gun up to the terrified man. “You assistance is no longer needed. Bye-bye.” He pulled the trigger.

The man fell on the ground, shot on the forehead. The other three men left had a blank look on thier faces. “Now.” Snapped the man. “Clean this mess up. We got a girl to go fetch.”

He laughed, kicked the dead man on the floor, and walked out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okz I'm really sorry. geez 2 months without updating :/
But I have a good excuse. I had an F in one of my classes and needed to bring it up, and it was my grandpa's 1 yr death anniversery. ALSO, I had wrestling practice (thats right ur looking at a FEMALE WRESTLER) and I am currently moving.

COMMENT,. ! PLEASE last time I got like 2 or 3 comments :/ LAME,.!
I know it was crappy but i least tell me that in comments -.-

War - Sick Puppies