Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

chapter 9

.:Jimmy:.

Who the fuck would be knocking at this hour? At the moment I had little lilac on my hip walking towards the door. Before I left the living room I glanced up at the clock on top of the T.V, it read 1:32a.m. But that clocked is ahead by 10 minutes so technically it was 1:22. I reached the door ready to punch whoever woke me up from my awesome dream and cheddar cheese pirates and my stallion duck. I yanked the door open before they had a chance to knock again.

“Delilah!” said a man, dressed in all black, holding up a gun to her head. “GO! Get the rest,” he screamed to the guys behind him.

“Oh shit!” I said as one of the guys came running in trying to grab Delilah. Key word ‘tried’. I pivoted on my heel and ran towards the living room. “GUYS START MOVING!” They were already awake when I came in. So when I screamed they immediately got on there feet and ran towards the back door. Brian came to me first and took a sobbing Delilah in his arms before running for the back door.

I was about to follow them when I heard Matt shout, “Jimmy, help me over here!” I turned and looked at Matt who was pulling the couch towards the doorway of the living room. I ran towards him and helped him push anything that looked remotely heavy in front of the threshold.

“C’mon Matt that's all lets gooooo!” I exclaimed pulling on Matt's arm trying to get him to move.

“Wait there’s a gun taped under the coffee table,” He said running towards the coffee table and sticking his hand underneath till he pulled out a small sliver handgun.

“Ah shit Matt! Where the fuck did you get that! O-M-Gee your not a killer are you?!” I screamed at Matt. I never knew that a gun was under there. What the fuck?!

“Jimmy there is no time to explain. Let’s go. Now!” he added as an after note when he still saw me staring wide eyed at the gun. I snapped out of it and ran with Matt towards the back door. Right when we reached the door, gunshots were fired. I screamed like the sissy little girl I am and ran faster. I heard Matt grunt next to me, looking over I saw that he was shot on the shoulder.

“Oh shit, oh shit. Ohhhh shittttt.” I mumbled to myself while grabbing Matt's arm and pulled him outside. Once outside Matt led me to the direction of the beach where the guys where on the small pick up truck we usually had back here for joy riding. I pulled Matt up and the bed of the truck where Zacky and Johnny were.

Zacky banged on the side of the truck and screamed towards Brian who in the drivers seat, “Get our asses out of here, Haner!”
♠ ♠ ♠
im losing my inspiration with this stoy
i mean i semi-know wat i want to do with this story but jesus i hate not updateing for a while and just leave u guys hanging

so plz guys if u could help me write this story lyk co-author or watever. i dont care just give me ideas[MESSGE ME!]

anyways.....COMMENT!!!!!
Readers: 731; Subscribers: 163; Comments: 70

Perfect Weapon - Black Veil Brides