Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 12

.:Delilah:.

“It’s cold here,” I told my Uncle Jimmy.

“I know it is, munchkin.” He sighed ruffling my hair.

After Matt got shot we went straight to the hospital, which is where we’re currently at. We were in the waiting room waiting for Matt to come out. We were all sitting on the uncomfortable chairs the have, except Johnny. I was sitting next to Jimmy, Daddy was next to him and Johnny was standing in front of them. My dad, Johnny, and Jimmy were all quietly whispering about what happened at the house. They were all pretty confused and I’m not going to lie so was I.

Tugging on Jimmy’s sleeve again I said, “We should call Dylan.”

“What why?” he asked picking me up and setting me on his lap.

“Because they know what to do.”

“What are you talking about Delilah,” Johnny said

“Well they always told me if something happens that’s bad and their not there. The first thing I need to do is call them.”

“Why,” daddy asked me

“I dunno know. to protect me I guess,” shrugging my shoulders I looked down at my hands that were laying in my lap.

“Has anything bad happened to you Delilah, before we met you?” jimmy asked rubbing my back soothingly.

I shook my head and looked at jimmy my eyebrows scrunched together. “No but they said there were bad people out there, who would do anything just to get me.”

“And I’m guessing you don’t know why the bad people want to get you?” Jimmy stated.
Shrugging slightly I shook my head a small smile playing at my lips.

“Well I guess we’re going to find out why. Aren’t we now.” Daddy said getting up while talking a phone out of his pocket.

We all waited quietly while dad waited for someone to pick up the phone.

.:Dylan:.

We were back at the studio with Charlie. Telling him everything that we found back at Brian’s house.

“So do you guys know who could have possibly done this?” He asked us looking deep in thought.

“we don’t know. They left nothing behind. They didn’t steal anything from the house. Well from what I could tell. So I don’t think it was robbers,” I said rubbing my forehead.

“keep all options open for now. We don’t have enough evidence to rule anything out.”

“But if it wasn’t robbers, who would just bust into a house causing chaos for absolutely no reason?” Joshua asked.

“I don’t kn-“ Charlie was cut off by the my cell phone ringing. Taking it out of my pocket I saw the name Brain flash on the screen.

“Oh thank god!” I sighed in relief. Pressing the talk button I put it up to my ear.

“Brian! Are you okay? Who’s hurt?” The words just tumbled out of my mouth. Why Didn’t I think of calling earlier!? Man I’m stupid.

Upon hearing Brian’s the guys all started talking at once. Putting my finger up to my ear I shushed them.

”We’re fine. Matt got shot in the shoulder but nothing serious,” Brian reassured.

“What about Delilah is she okay? Where are you guy’s right now?” I asked him.

“We’re at the hospital. Their patching up Matt real quick. Delilah’s fine she’s right here.”

“alright we’re coming over as soon as we can,” I told him quickly, already heading towards the door the guys trailing behind including Charlie.

”Alright we’ll see you in a bit. Oh and Dylan you have a lot of explaining to do.” Brain warned.

“Yea I know.” I sighed hanging up.

“How’s Delilah?” Charlie asked concern lacing his words.

“She’s fine. Matt’s the one that got shot in the shoulder.” I reassured him patting his shoulder.

“So we’re we going?” Jacob asked.

“We’re going to the hospital that’s where they are.” I said, “And you guys I think we’re gonna have to tell them a little bit about our line of work.”

Immediately after the last sentence they guys all gave out small protest there faces only portraying there worry about what they would think.

“You guys that’s enough!” I commanded them. “I don’t like this either. But I have a Strong hunch that whoever did this is someone that is trying to get to us.”

With that said we continued our walk to the car. We all climbed in silently. Nobody was looking forward to telling the Father and friends of Delilah what we do. It’s just not something we’re proud of. Nobody should be proud of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
yepp here's the new chapter.. Little crappy, but at least it's something. next chapter shits gonna go DOWN! hopefully cx
well anyways thanks for reading..

Comment; subscribe; & all that jazz((:<3

A Lonely September - Plain White T's