Status: Comment please. Updates are going to be very random from now on.

Lost

Chapter 13

.:Dylan:.

Once we reached the hospital we all slowly trudged out of the car. Dreading the talk that was sure to come. Walking in, I looked around inspecting my surroundings. Taking in the white walls and sick people laying around everywhere. Shuddering I grimaced. I hate hospitals. I walked up to the receptionist who looked to be in her early 30s her bleached blonde hair up in a ponytail, typing away at a computer with her fake French tipped nails.

“Excuse me. I’m looking for a Matt Sanders?” I asked her with a kind smile.

Looking up at my voice she looked me up and down a seductive smile playing at her lips. Disgusting whore. Keeping the smile I asked again.

“Matt Sanders, please,” I said my voice taking more of a harsher tone.

“Oh uh yes of course,” she stuttered, snapping out of her stupid trance. Turning to her computer she quickly typed away. “He’s on the second floor, there just patching him up. He’ll be out soon.”

Mumbling thanks we all went to the elevator. Jake poked me in the ribs and wiggled his eyebrows.

“What,” I snapped, narrowing my eyes.

“You know she totally wanted to fuck you. She was mentally undressing you,” he replied a sly grin on his face. Walking into the elevator I pushed the close door button pushing Jake off the elevator as the doors began to close. “HEY! You jerk!”

“That’s not nice,” Joshua said letting out a chuckle.

Smiling, I simply shrugged. Jerk deserved it. Walking out once the elevator dinged I went straight to the small waiting room. Seeing Brian, Jimmy, and Delilah sitting down and Johnny standing in front of them. Delilah was the first to notice us and ran straight to us Leo running to meet with her half way.

“Oh Lilly I missed you,” Leo said.

“I missed you too,” Delilah said her voice thick. She then reached out to me. Plucking her from Leo’s arms I hugged her tight to my chest. She then pulled back and slapped me upside the head her eyes watery.

“You meanie head. I can’t believe you didn’t call. You didn’t even come and see me like you promised!” She cried with each sentence pounding a small fist to my chest. Holding her against my chest I let her hit my chest. Eventually she just stopped and hugged me back.

“I’m so very sorry baby,” I murmured against her hair. “I wasn’t thinking. I’ll never let it happen again. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” She mumbled. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes holding my cheeks with her hands. “Just promise me that you won’t do it again. That you’ll never forget me.”

“I promise.” I told her holding out my pinky. “I never break my pinkie promises.” Grinning she hooked her small pinkie with mine.

Letting her down she walked around greeting everyone else. Each one giving their own versions of pinkie promises.

Looking away from her I made my way towards Brian and the rest. Giving them each a man hug and murmuring a hey.

“Where’s Zacky?” I asked upon noticing Zacky’s absence.

“He’s with Matt.” Johnny replied. Nodding my head I stepped aside as the rest of the guys said there hello’s.

Feeling a hand clamp down on my shoulder I turned and saw Brian. He beckoned with his hand for me to follow. Walking away I felt the guys eyes on my retreating form. We walked in till we were far away from the guys so they wouldn’t hear but we were still visible to them.

“Alright you have to explain some things to me,” he started running a hand through his disheveled hair. Nodding I kept silent.

“Okay so first question. What did Delilah mean when she said that you know what to do when these types of things happen?”

“Exactly what she said. Me and the boys know what to do,” I replied vaguely. Brian scowled.

“Tell me everything. I need to know,” He said. I opened my mouth about to protest, but he continued. “I need to know so I can protect Delilah from whatever shit you got yourself into. “

“Look I’ll tell you some things but just not right now. I think it’s best if I tell all of you guys together. Delilah can NOT be in the room though.” I said sternly. I don’t want Delilah to know what we do. I don’t think she’ll be able to fully understand why we do it. Plus no little girl should be told about the life we lead.

“Alright,” Brian agreed. Without another word he walked away, me trailing behind.

Entering the room I realized that Zacky and Matt were there.

“So,” Zacky spoke looking at all of us, “the doctor asked me how Matt got shot. But don’t worry I told him that we almost got jumped on our way home.”

“Good,” Charlie said. “I don’t want this leaking out to anyone just yet. Let’s just keep it on the down low.”

“Now that that’s settled. Where are we gonna go?” Jimmy asked a sleeping Delilah in his arms. “we obviously can’t go home.”

“Just come back to the studio with me,” Charlie offered. “whoever did this won’t get to us there.” He said a sly grin on his face.

“Why?” johnny asked.

“Bullet proof glass.”

“Well then let’s get rolling,” Zacky said already going towards the elevator. Impatient much? Rolling my eyes I followed.

A couple minutes later we were in the parking lot. It just so happens that we parked right in front of the guys small truck.

“sweet ride,” Matt said looking our new car over. “where you get it?” he asked looking at me with a glint in his eye.

“A friend of ours-“ Jake started, a grin on his lips.

“Just didn’t want it-“ Joshua continued, with that same sly grin.

“anymore.” They both finished. The avenged guys looked from josh to Jake with a perplexed look.

Rolling my eyes I told them, “You’ll get used to it. They do that a lot.”

~Studio~

We were all sitting around a table in the back room of the studio. Delilah upstairs in the attic napping happily on our makeshift bed. And let the talk begin.

“Alright there something going on here and quite frankly I don’t like it. Not one bit.” Jimmy began eyes squinted at all of us, his arms crossed. I let out a long sigh and stretched out in my chair. This is going to be one long talk.

“Where to begin. Where to begin,” I mumbled.

“the beginning would be nice,” jimmy stated. I simply rolled my eyes. If only it was that simple. I don’t even know when the beginning was. Well that’s I lie I do. But I don’t want to go back to that point in time.

Before I could open my mouth to explain Matt spoke up. “What made you think that being an assassin would help you in life?” startled I looked up at Matt. How in God’s name did he figure that out!? I mean I would’ve thought that they thought that we were in some kind of gang. This is partly true. But Matt just got it straight out. And by the look on his face behind the frustration he knew this since the day he met us. Opening and closing my mouth I was at lose for words. And if the silence in the room is anything to come by everyone else was to.

“You’re a WHAT!?” Brian exclaimed his face red with anger. “How –Why-What the fuck were you thinking!? That shit’s fuckin’ dangerous! It may have its good moments and it may pay well. But you’re going to get yourself seriously hurt or worse killed!”

Jake being the defensive guy he is spoke up. “We’ve been doing this for years. Don’t you think we know what we’re doing!? We’re always careful on what and how we do it.”

I was too caught up in Brains words to throw in my two cents. Good moments? How the hell would he know about those good moments? For all he knows its all blood and gore and just don’t right wrong. And Matt how did he know so fast? He shouldn’t have figured it out that quickly. It took Charlie almost a year to know what we were doing. And he’s a pretty sharp guy. The only way he found out was because one of his friends told him since he was an ex-assassin. He recognized all the signs. He saw the way we moved the way we kept constant visual of our surroundings-

Just then a light bulb went off in my head. I slowly came back to reality. The guys arguing coming at me like if I was in a tunnel and they were they train that was coming directly at me. Then it was like someone poured a bucket of cold water on me and everything came clear. The guys voices came back to focus.

I looked up and stared at the Avenged guys. Moving from Jimmy to Johnny. From Brian To Zacky. And lastly I stared at Matt.

Without my consent my mouth opened. And let out four words that shut everyone right up.

“You guys were assassins.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there it is! c: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter..
Imma be posting up the next chapter very soon. I have part of it already pre-written. So just hang in there :D

COMMENT; SUBSCIRBE; ALL THAT JAZZ((:<3

Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons<33