Status: trying to update at least 5 times a week

Jasper Hale's Little Sister

one.

Evelyn- Volterra, Italy 2009.

wondering what im doing here? and no its not because the volturi found out about me and michael. it's mainly about miki, she fell in love with a human and yadda yadda yadda. im sure you've heard of Bella and Edward am i right? and i guess your wondering how i know. well word travels fast in the vampire world, i mean when you go to school with loads of gossiping vampires, you know things. we were almost at the castle. miki was almost in tears she didn't wnat to change Liam [her boyfriend] or let him die but she would have to chose the former if she wanted to live the rest of her life with her la tua cantante. i feel sorry for her and i comfort her as much as i can. sure we're not the best of sisters and we fight, but who doesn't. we still love and care for eachother no matter what. and she was there for me when i had michael, so i owe her a lot.

We soon arrived. we were both scared. her for liam and his fate. and me for her. amelia and david stayed home with michael while i went with Miki. i can't believe this we made sure they wouldnt find out. someone must have told him but who? no one really hates us, well not that i know of. i was still day dreaming as we walked through the gates and doors. we met up with two big guys. i think their names were demetri and felix. they were emotionless as we walked through the never ending hall. we finally stopped at two big wooden doors, as they were pulled open i took in the room. 3 chairs/thrones. collumns. and the entire volturi guard. all in a circular room. on the chairs was aro, marcus and caicus. Aro in the middle and marcus and caicus on either side.

we walked into the middle of the room and just stood there. we waited for someone to speak. we waited for 10 agonizing minutes. i was getting more bored and bored, when finally someone spoke.

"So this is Miki, hows Liam doing" Aro smirked. Miki growled lowly but we could still hear it.

"He's fine" she answered back shortly. if it was possible he smirked wider.

"Well hopefully you know the rules. you either turn him in 2 months time or he will be killed." aro said with finality

we nodded and left swiftly, as we were walking out something-or more like somebody- caught my eye. 2 people, twins, brother and sister at the least. but it wasn't that, it was the boy. he looked familiar and i couldnt pin point it but then it came back to me. the week before i found out i was pregnant. oh my god. it was him

Alec's POV

we were called into the meeting room about a vampire dating a human and him knowing our existence. the meeting was boring. silence for 10 minutes then exchanging a few short words then them leaving. but i noticed something about the other girl that came with the girl- miki i think- she looked exactly like... no it can't be but when she turned around, i knew right then and there it was her. i gasped ever so slightly but i think Jane heard me. they left swiftly and we all went back to our rooms. Jane followed me. i walked in and she closed the door behind her.

"What was that about?" she asked

"What was what?" i asked innocently

"oh like you dont know, why did you gasp when that girl looked at you" she retorted

"umm.. look i havent been completely honest with you..." i started

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously but still hurt

"Well back in the late 1800's around 1880s i may have courted a human"

"YOU WHAT!?!" she screeched. i had to cover my ears

"And that girl in there, that was her"

"You mean you changed her into a vampire?" she asked curiously.

"No i left her after i....." i left it there and went into thinking. oh god..... oh god no.

"Asfter you what?" she asked not able to believe it.

"after i had..... sex....with her" i replied nervously

"So if you didn't turn her, then the only other reliable way is..."

"That she got pregnant.... oh god no" i finished. then i thought i might as well tell her.

"There is another thing.." i said nervously

"What is it now?" she said annoyed i kept this from her

"She was me la tua cantante and i left her and cheated on her.." i said anxiously

"You what!?! your not supposed to ccheat on your blood singer.its gonna make it harded for you to get her to trust you. and your still in your playboy ways." i sighed annoyed at her.

"Ugh i know, im going out. Goodbye" and with that i jumped out and went to a random popular club which was quite easy for me to get into.