Status: trying to update at least 5 times a week

Jasper Hale's Little Sister

Two.

Evelyn's POV:
on our way back, i was trying to think of something to make Miki forget about all this, just for one night. As we were driving, we drove past a club, it looked pretty popular. it was called 'The Bite' i ronic isnt it? and it isnt even a vampire club. thats when it hit me. ill take her there tonight. we soon arrived back at the hotel and we went in. I went to talk to David about going out tonight. he said we could, so i went to go pick out an outfit for miki. she is terrible at fashion. once i did that i got my own. i went to miki's room and threw the clothes at her.
"come one, we're going out"
"Where?"
"You'll see, just put them on" i walked out fo the room and got changed

http://www.polyvore.com/randoms/set?id=13097929
Evelyn's Outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/randoms/set?id=13098125
Miki's Outfit

when she was finished we walked out to me car

she got in passanger and i got in the drivers seat and we zoomed off. i stopped outside the club.
"No. No way. now is not the time"
"But David said it was ok and please you need to get your mind off things. jus for one night" i pleaded
"But- But"
"But nothing now come on" and i got out. she followed and we got in with no problem. but now we had a new one. i just wish i hadn't chosen this club. but my luck is always bad.

Alec's POV

after i left my room i met up with a few vampires i met at this club last week called 'The Bite' ironic isn't. they just come here for some fun and a 'Bite' i was dressed in a dark blue button down top and black jeans. casual but it still draws the ladies... [lolz, the way my friend says that is just funny. he thinks he is gods gift to women] I told them to meet me outside. i was there in 20 seconds flat, not that i time. well i did once... but thats not the point. we met outside, and had no problem getting in. we sat in our usual booth. this part was for vampires only or as the humans think 'VIP' section. only vampires and a select few humans [like waitresses and food/toys (if you get what i mean)]. there were 5 of us vampires and 6 human girls. 1 for each of us and 1 as a spare. one girl stood out. she looked nervous and scared. like she knew what we were. i just shook my head. we all talked lowly so they wouldnt hear.

"i think we should save the nervous one for last" marcus said

"yeah it will be more fun if she is more scared" i replied. we each got a human and 'played' around with them. hey we night as well have fun. when they got all excited we all bit into their necks. their screams filled the air but were soon cut. we carelessly pushed them off of us and we all walked up to the last girl. suddenly the door banged open.

Evelyn's POV

me and miki were dancing with random guys when we saw a group of girls eing pushed towards the VIP aream, also known as the vampire feeding area. but i recognised someone. Karen. what was she doing here? i pointed this out to miki and she said her family were on vacation. we went to the door and were allowed in because we were vampires. just as we were walking to the doors. screams filled the air. we looked at each other and quickly ran the rest of the way and threw open the doors. Karen was just about to be bitten. i ran over to her and put her behind me.

"Miki, get her out of here" miki ran over to me, picked karen up and ran out. they all looked at me evilly. i just smirked and looked them all over. i noticed that alec was here with a few of his friends. i just ran out of there and joined in with the dancing. i danced my way into the middle and blocked myself in between 4 guys. i saw alec and his friends run out the door and into the street. when i was sure they were gone i thanked the guys for the dance and left for my car. obviously miki ran all the way back. she has a good sense on direction. but as soon as i got out...

Alec's POV

there stood evelyn. i was suprised she was here, but i hid it. i must say she looked hot in that outfit. she ran over to karen.. i think she said.

"Miki get her out of here" miki ran up to karen and took her out. evelyn looked over at us all but when she got to me she smirked. she did a little wave and ran out. they all just stoond there, shocked.

"What are you doing? Get her" they ran out with me following them. i could smell her, she was still inside but i didnt know where. i told them to go outside so we did. we waited by her car. a few minutes later she came out and stopped suprised.

"Didn't think we would still be here?" i taunted

"um no..." she said back. she looked for a way to escape, but couldnt find one. we all laughed. i grabbed her and ran back to the hole which we could get to the castle in. i pushed her down with me jumping after her. i pushed her all the way to the main room in the castle.