Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Danni

I finally managed to make it Paul's who had fallen asleep on the couch. He looked really comfortable, to his mouth was slightly open and he had that snore going. Instead of hanging out with Carl, I dropped him off at a friends or something, I didn't really ask.

I managed to sneak back into Paul's room, where I was currently residing. I took of my shoes, and laid down on the bed. My tummy was finally beginning to grow, and I absentmindedly rubbed my tummy.

I was jumped out of fear when my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I picked it up, and as expected Trey decided to break up with me.

I'm not sure how long we sat there, and texted each other back and forth, and I finally decided to give up on him.

I pulled my hair out of my ponytail, that was tighter than it was this morning. Oh wait, maybe it the massive migraine that had developed during this whole back and forth thing with Trey.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, when my phone began to vibrate. I rolled my eyes expecting it to be Trey.

I dragged out putting the phone to my ears, but when I finally answered, it wasn't the voice I had been expecting.

I froze as his father talked, and I knew something was wrong. What had Trey said? And that's when the text messages popped back into my brain, and I knew he had provoked him.

I ran out the room and shook Paul until he was awake.

"Go away," he mumbled, turning over trying to go back to sleep.

"NO, Trey's in trouble," I screamed at him, and he shot up.

"What?" he asked me, his tiredness suddenly gone.

"He-he-he," I tried to form a sentence but couldn't seem to. I have to save, I have to.

"Danni," Paul said grabbing me.

"I have to," I told him. "I have to," I said breaking away, and heading for my car. I will do whatever it takes to save Trey from that man, not just for me but for our family.

I broke about every driving law possible, and got flipped off plenty of times. But I made to Trey's place.

I ran out of the car, almost forgetting to take the keys out of the ignition. I banged on the door, screaming for him to let me in,

"Let me in right now," I yelled over and over again, making my throat sore.

His dad opened the door and said," Here to say hi or here to say your goodbyes to your lover boy," while smiling.

Boy does he disgust me. "What did you do to him," I spat at him, pushing him out of the way to find him.

"Nothing I just did what he deserved," he said while following me.

"You liar. You're suppose to be his dad, and this is what you do to your child."

"You weren't here, you whore, he was purposely making me mad. He deserved it,"
he said while he started to lead the way to Trey and then stopped when he got there.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM," I yelled at him as I pushed him into the nearest wall and made my way to Trey. And immediately felt guilty for my words to him.

He shook his head and said,"Pour water on him it will probably make him conscious until he dies."

I ran to the sink and filled a glass with water and poured it on Trey. "I will not let you die," I yelled and felt for my phone. But nothing was there. I left it at Paul's.

He shook, but didn't open his eyes or anything.

"Come on," I said to myself. I made the decision to lift him up and take him to my car.

"What the hell are you doing, you whore?" his dad asked .

"I'm getting him help."

"No!" he replied.

"Danni," Trey whispered in a very tired voice.

"Hold on baby I am going to get you help," I told him trying to get through his dad.

"No," Trey said.

"See the boy doesn't fucking want your help," he dad told me.

"Let me help you. I need you. Don't die on me."

"No," was all the Trey was able to say again.

"We are leaving now," I told him, dragging him towards the door. I have no clue what he's thinking, but I will not let him die.

He tried to stay but wasn't very strong and was very hurt and drowsy, "Fine you can be the super hero and save me but then-," he didn't finish his sentence because he went unconscious again.

I shook him trying to rouse him. We needed to get to the emergency room as fast as possible. I somehow managed to get to the car and get Trey in the back. And prayed that we would make it in time.

"You're staying out once this I'm fine," Trey whispered when his eyes fluttered open again.

It hurt for me to hear him say that. Instead of showing my pain, I pushed my hair from my eyes and payed complete attention to the road as I said, "Since Carl is the dad and willing to be in the babies life, I don't need you."

"Okay," he said smiling. His attitude was making giving him up hurt even worse.

~~
I pulled into the ER, and helped him out. When he got inside and checked he was rushed into the back, and the finally set in. I held my growing belly as I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well thanks you guys for reading and staying with us for so long, we appreciate you, and this chapter is dedicate to all of you so please comment and share your thought of the story so far.