Status: working on it

Billie Joe's Modern Girl

Ch. 8

While I was falling down the cliff, I caught a glimpse of a dark figure, down below, sitting under a tree. I was falling down, fast. I was so scared. Scared that I might leave this world and not come back. Scared for Billie. And especially scared for Amy. I can’t believe I was so stupid. I wasn’t supposed to fall for anyone. Billie was my weakness, and once I get him out, I’m done.

I can’t go on like this. I let my guard down, and I failed miserably. So, I let myself fall. It was too much to ask of me. I was going to die. Yet, before I hit the ground, I was carried into the warm embrace of Tre Cool. He sure had a lot of strength. Now, I can tell whether or not he was a Dhampir or a Moroi, so there was no question that he was human. Yet, he was able to catch me, before I fell.

I didn’t realize that I was sobbing until Tre was telling me that “It would all be okay.” That’s when I cracked.

“HOW CAN YOU SAY IT’S GOING TO BE OKAY???? YOUR BEST FRIEND/BAND MATE MIGHT BE KILLED!!!”

I guess this hit Tre harder than I thought, because he put me down and sat back down against the tree. I didn’t want to seem like a total jackass, so I sat down and held onto him.

“I understand if you’re mad. But if we have a little hope, maybe we’ll find him. Just you see.”

That’s when it hit me. I know where they were. And, they were hidden… in plain sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was so I could get over my writers block. Please comment!!!