Status: (: Starting soon, expect a few updates(:

Underdog, Look at the Mess You Made

#Three.

It was finally the day we left for tour, he day all of us had been waiting for. I had woken up earlier than Hayley to double check that i had packed everything i needed before waking her up.

“Hayley, come on baby, it’s nearly time for me to go.” I shook her awake.

“How long do i have.” She smiled, as she sat on the edge of the bed, trying to collect her thoughts.

“About half an hour.” I smiled, as i grabbed my two cases, “I’ll just take these down.” I smiled.

I carried the cases downstairs and placed them by the front door before heading back to the living room where my mum and dad we’re stood.

“Do you have everything?” They asked, my mum obviously feeling emotional .

“I think so, there’s two bags upstairs, but that’s about it, Terry has my mic and all the kit for that, so i should be alright.” I spoke, looking at the stairs, as Hayley came down with the two other bags i needed.

“Morning Hayley.” My father smiled at her.

“Morning Mr Kitson.” She smiled, going through to put my bags with the rest of them, before calling me out, stating some tit was at the door.

I walked out to meet her and saw Luke jumping up and down on the front porch like a kid in a candy shop, he was too excited to put into words, and it made me laugh quite a bit.

“Charlie, we’re leaving now, because i can’t wait to go, come on love.” He said, in his rushed hyper voice that sounded much like a mouse on acid.

“Alright Luke, you go and get back in the van, get Terry to help someone with my bags, and i’ll be there now.” I laughed, walking past Hayley, grabbing her hand to bring her out with me.

“Alright Charlie.” Terry nodded at me as he went to get my bags, saying ‘hello’ to my parents as they walked out to see me off.

I decided to get Hayley out of the way first, she looked a bit upset that i was actually leaving, like the fact hadn’t sunk in yet that i was leaving.

“I’m gonna miss you so much.” She whispered, hugging me.

“I’m going to miss you too sweetie, but i’ll always be at the other end of the phone, or on MSN if you need to talk.” I spoke, pulling away from the hug to kiss her.

I hugged her once more before moving onto my mum and dad, mum had broken the tissues out already, and i hadn’t even left yet.

“Oh darling, keep safe won’t you? And don’t do anything stupid! And please just enjoy yourself.” She smiled, sniffing, before hugging me tightly.

“Keep safe kiddo, and don’t get too involved with those blokes.” He warned, trying to be more dad-like.

I laughed before hugging him as well, going back over to Hayley to give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug, before i got into the van, sitting myself on the window seat next to Luke and opposite Ellie.

We all waved goodbye to my parents and Hayley, before setting off to meet You Me At Six in Surrey, where we would go on to play Bristol first. It seemed amazing that we were actually leaving, we were actually going on tour, with You Me At Six.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ack, short and rubbish.
Apologies!
x
Charlie.