Sequel: Into the Darkness
Status: DONE! Check out Into the Darkness

Dark Loves Light... Light Loves Dark... What Can't Go Wrong

Alown

We appeared on the pitch and I was instantly engulfed by people who wanted to congratulate me on the match. I smiled and danced with all the men who asked, I ate my food as if I was a delicate flower, and smiled beautifully. Politics were always a bore to me, good thing I had been launched on society two years ago and so I knew all of the proper edicate. When it was all done with we went back to my house here in Japan, well of us but Hiro-kun, he went back to his house. I changed out of my dress and went into the bathroom.
“Thank you Jitter, a hot bath is exactly what I need right now.”
“Miss is very welcome.” Jitter bowed her nose touching the floor.
“Would miss like me to add spearmint and vanilla oil to the bath?” Doodle asked holding up two bottles. I nodded.
“Yes please, and also so oats to please.” She did as I asked and stirred the bath as I climbed in and instantly started to relax. “Plaromy come here and wash my hair for me please.”
“I’ll do that for you dear.” I looked back and saw my mother standing in my bathroom doorway.
“You don’t have to mom, you should go and take a bath too, the house elves would love to wait on you. I’m sure Hemparowa would be happy to wash your hair and feet for you and Malori would give you a full body massage if you wanted one.”
“Catie, I’m your mother. I love to take care of you and you used to love it when I washed your hair. I really miss it, I haven’t been able to in a very long time.” I smiled and sat up a bit so she could get to my hair.
“Be my guest.” Mom pushed up he sleeves and leaned against the side of the tub. After dipping her hands into the water she started to pour water onto my hair.
“How are you feeling sweets?” She asked massaging the vanilla scented shampoo into my hair.
“I’m fine I think. I keep getting fuzzy images in my head. It’s almost as though someone obliviated something from my mind and the memories are trying to come back. I wonder what they could be?”
“I’m sure it’s nothing dear. If it gets to bad talk to your father, I’m sure he could fix it” I looked up at her one eyebrow cocked.
“You do know that when I was at Sapporo they tried to obliviat my family from me and it never worked for longer than two or three days. Memory charm’s don’t hold on me.”
“I know love. Rinsing.” She poured more water onto my head and rinsed all the shampoo out. She then grabbed my vanilla conditioner and started to work it through my hair.
“I’m sick of people trying to mess with my mind. If something is bad I just want to get over it on my own. Isn’t that what life is all about?” I sighed and closed my eyes relaxing even more. I felt like something had been stressing me out for several days on top of my stress as my new job as captain.
“I understand love. What does your Quiditch schedule look like right now?”
“Um, yah about that. I’m staying here while all of you go back home. I’m supposed to start a heavy training regiment as or the day after tomorrow. I’ll still be doing my school work but I’ll get the homework and notes from Hermione and do it then send it back to school before it is due.”
“Well as long as you don’t fall behind in your studies I guess it’s ok.”
“I never have before. Dino was way tougher that I am, that might change after this year. It’s my first year as captain and I have to get into the swing of things.” Mom nodded and rinsed out my hair.
“Well you’re done dear. I think we should both get to bed.” I nodded and stood up and took the towel from my mom. I stepped out of the tub and wrapped up. “Cleo will you dry me and do my braids?” A second later I was dry and my hair was braided. “Mom, I love you.”
“I love you too Sweetheart. Don’t ever forget it.” She told me with tight hug as she left my room. I smiled and climbed into my warm comfy bed and fell instantly asleep.
The next morning I woke up to my brothers, sister, and best friends jumping on my bed. I looked up at them and glared. I then looked at the clock and saw that it was 11 am. I groned and pulled the blankets up over my head.
“Go away.” I mumbled and curled up into a tight ball.
“Why Baby Sister Princess Catherine?” the twins chimed. I peeked out over my blanket the tears barley concealed.
“I just want to be alone right now ok? The most important guy in my life that isn’t related to me hates me. I don’t care what all of you say I love him and he hates me.” I baled as I hid under the blankets again. “Oh and if anyone tries to obliviate me again I’ll beat you.” I glared. They all nodded and filed out of my room. Ron was the last to leave and as he did he placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me.
“Be strong CC.” I nodded and sobbed a bit harder. He walked out of my room and I locked my door and cried my eyes out.
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE WILL BE A SEQUILE!!