Status: New layout, what do you think?

Situations.

If He Only Knew.

Colin.

His warm skin felt like heaven against my lips as I gently laid a kiss on his head before slowly easing my way off the bed leaving him asleep and undisturbed. After switching my jeans for pajama pants I ease the blankets up over his body and smile down at him. Noah. I brushed the hair away from his face and smiled when he mumbled in his sleep and shifted towards my touch.

I wake up every day and can't help but feel like the happiest guy in the world because I have this amazing guy as my boyfriend. I only wish I could tell my brother. A wave of guilt coursed through me as I picked up my cell phone from the bedside table and headed for my living room. Rubbing at my tired eyes I flop down on my couch and flip open the cell, dialed, and waited for my boss to pick up.

"What?" A gruff, grumpy voice vibrated through my ear.

"Cranky this morning are we?" I taunted.

"Fuck you Colin," I smirked. It was midnight here, but in London it's about Eight am.

"I would but I have an amazing fiance in the other room I could fuck when ever we feel like it. So I'm going to have to pass, thanks for the offer though," Laughter filled my hearing as I bit my lip. I didn't want to wake Noah.

"So you made it home without suspicion?"

"Yeah," I sighed. I hated my job, but loved it at the same time. One slightest mistake and everyone in contact with me is dead. Just one move and it could all be over...

"Cheer up. I know the risks are never far from the mind but you just can't think about them too much. Then you'll -"

"Start to worry and then you will mess up. I know, I know. I just can't help it," A horribly familiar feeling burned through my stomach and made me feel nauseous. Turning my head to look through the door of my bedroom at Noah, sleeping peacefully and so unaware of the dangers that follow me on a daily basis. Images flashed through my mind of him laying somewhere, bloodied, blue, and dead. Shuddering I asked the question that always excited me, but also terrified me to death.

"What's my next assignment?"
♠ ♠ ♠
A little information on Colin.
Anyone hate him yet?
I love him!
XD
Him and Noah are perfect for each other. At least to me.
Comments?
Subscribe?
Sorry it's short!