Status: yayyy

You Had Me From Hello

"Thats not possible"

I sat on Geno's bed with all my books sprawled out in front of me. The TV was on but I wasn't really paying attention to what was going on. I was too focused on what I had to finish in the short 2 hours before Geno arrived home from Vancouver. He was due back around 7:30 and I still had to shower and make dinner. Something he didn't ask me to do but I knew he would need something to comfort him.

I had talked to him on the phone both yesterday and today after the game. He was sounding awfully down and was definitely disappointed by the loss. I worked for about an hour before I hoped into the shower. Making my way out to the kitchen I put on a pot of boiling water and some sauce in a pan to heat up. I walked over to counter laying a book out and started to study it.

I stood by the stove adding meat to the sauce when I heard the garage door open and slam closed. There was a bag of lettuce in my mouth, a bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other so there was no way to yell my greeting. Soon I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and his lips on my neck. "No hello?" he asked cutely pouting. I turned raising an eyebrow at him, motioning to my current state. He chuckled taking the bag from my lips and replacing it with his. I leaned into the kiss setting both the spoon and bowl on the counter before leaning in to deepen the kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck I felt him groan slightly.

"I missed you" I told him as I pulled away from our kiss. He rubbed his nose against mine in a cute fashion before lifting me off the ground and on to the counter beside the stove. I knew that I could have gone with him to Vancouver but there was no way I could miss that much class. I mas-well just drop out for a semester and start all over next year. But we both knew that wasn’t going to happen.

He shook his head smiling. “I missed you more.” I shook my head back at him scrunching my face slightly. He began to rub his hand up and down my thigh getting closer and closer to my most sensitive area, need I remind you that I did not have pants on. He began to lightly suck on the soft skin of my neck as I rolled my head back.

“Someone is anxious” I told him as he grinned against my skin. Reaching over he turned off the stove and oven stopping the cooking that I had been working diligently on. “Hey” I exclaimed as he took his hands away from my legs wrapping them around my body and lifting me up.

He looked into my eyes his eyes intense. “No time for food” I looked at him raising an eyebrow as he began to caress my inner thigh with his large fingers. Tingles shot up my leg into my spine causing me to arch my back into him.

“Then where are you going” I asked before pushing him into the wall.

--

Some way, somehow we finally made it to his bedroom for one last round. My legs were aching and I could hardly ignore the throbbing between them. He collapsed on the bed beside me wrapping his strong arms around my waist and pulling my naked body into his. I smiled up as I turned so I my head rested on his chest, his soft heart beat lulling me to sleep.

I woke up to soft kisses on my face. Definitely not the first time I had woken up to this sensation. I smiled up at Geno as he set a tray of spaghetti and a glass of fine in front of me. He moved around so he could sit beside me and I leaned into his side.

“Thank you baby” I smiled into the kiss I placed softly on his shoulder. I wasn’t sure what exactly was happening in our relationship but it was amazing. We had gotten past the constant need to have rough, hot, sweaty sex. Now we just loved to be together. Or at least that was how I felt. I didn’t need to be ‘on’ him all the time but just near him was enough.

We ate our spaghetti in a content casual conversation. About how things had been, what was going to happen next and why it seemed that his damn neighbors liked to mow the lawn at ungodly hours both in the mornings and at night. Never once was there an awkward silence, the ones that I had always experienced with other guys.

He leaned back against the backboard when we had finished. “You come to Russia with me this summer?” he asked as I reached over to wipe a spot of sauce off his cheek. I pulled back immediately looking at him questioningly. I mean we had been going out for a little over 2 months now but did that mean I was ready to make the commitment of spending a summer with him. In Russia.

“I don’t know-“ began tilting my head at him but he put his finger to my lips silencing my voice as he pressed his lips hard against me. “No answer yet. Think about it” I looked at him shaking my head slightly knowing that he wasn’t going to let me make a decision, well the negative decision, tonight.

Leaning back against him as he intently watched some movie in English trying to figure out what they were saying, I kissed his shoulder. “I love you” he told me, smiling over at me kissing the forehead. “I love you more” I told him as he placed kisses all over my face down my neck and across my tank top covered chest. I giggled at the fact that this tickled.

I smiled up at him as I put my head down back on his chest. He smelled amazing even after the amazing sex we had took part in. “That’s not possible” he spoke as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of like this one even though its really short

comment <33