Status: yayyy

You Had Me From Hello

"Don't act stupid"

I pushed open the large, heavy doors of Mellon Arena stepping out into the cold Pittsburgh air. It hit me then that I didn’t have anywhere to go. I stood there only for a second before the door behind me flew open nearly knocking me out and a worried Evgeni appeared. As soon as he saw me he let out a loud sigh of relief I looked at him giving him the ‘what the hell do you want’ look.

Grabbing both my arms he pulled me roughly into him and kissed me hard. I began to pull back but soon relaxed into the kiss I loved so much. Finally he pulled back and looked me in the eyes. “I sorry. Your no fault.” I looked into his eyes seeing the honesty and desperateness he felt. Shaking my head I turned away from him, I knew I was going to forgive him but it was not going to happen now. “Max have team over.” He told me grabbing my hand without question pulling me to his car.

I let out a grunt and got into the car, Geno closed the door behind me and walked to his side. He started the car and started on our way to Max’s even though I’d never actually given him a response. The car ride was silent, neither of us spoke, I felt his gaze on me multiple times but I never turned to look. When I saw Max’s house come in to view I had my seat belt unbuckled before the Geno had even stopped the car. I jumped out as soon as it stopped and walked up to the front door leaving myself in.

When I walked in I was greeted by a loud chorus of ‘hey’s and ‘hi’s I returned them all and made my way to the basement where I knew all the girls would be. I collapsed onto the couch between Vero and Heather letting out a loud huff as I did so. Vero turned over towards me laughing lightly “Where’s lover boy?” she asked laughing lightly. I groaned in response running a hand over my face “Let’s not talk about him.”

Her eyes went wide and she looked at me in shock. “Oh no trouble in paradise” she let out a laugh but didn’t say anything else about it. Geno came over handing me some sort of drink I took it without any recognition of him. All the other guys were around us as some NBA game played on the TV. I kept seeing Geno steal glances over at me, a look of desperation.

“So what’s going on?” Max asked bringing me out of my daze. “What are you talking about?” I asked him looking at him slightly confused. Truthfully I was just trying to ignore the question that I knew he would end up making me answer. He gave me a pointed look and I knew that he wasn’t giving up. “He’s just confused I think. Overwhelmed maybe,” I spoke quietly turning to make sure no one else was eaves dropping on our conversation.

Max looked at me and then back to Geno. “I’m not going to play with you here, I never thought that he’d actually be in a legit relationship” I didn’t show any emotion towards his response. “But when he’s with you it’s like nothing else affects him at all. Come on, he’s a boy of course he’s going to be an idiot” I laughed a little at this. “Go easy on him, he’s Russian” I smiled over at his comment.

“Hey I do not mind that he is Russian” I told Max shaking my finger at him. He chuckled slightly looking over at Geno. I fallowed his gaze to a depressed looking Evgeni drinking his mixture-of-a-drink by himself in the corner. I laughed when I saw Gonch “discreetly” motioning for me to go over and talk to him.

Getting up slowly I set my drink on the coffee table, suddenly feeling like a bitch for the way I had treated Evgeni when he brought it over to me. I maneuvered my around the legs and bodies all sprawled out on the floor watching the game. When I made it over to Geno I stood silently in front him waiting for him to turn and look at me. He didn’t.

There was a wave of emotion I couldn’t identify, something like a mix of hurt and regret. I wasn’t sure what to do exactly so I took a risk. I sat down right on his lap swinging my leg over his legs so I was now straddling him my faces inches from his.

He grunted lightly at the impact making me giggle slightly, but my laughter stopped when I saw the stone cold look on his face. “Geno” I whispered softly, not liking that fact that everyone in the room was now looking over at us, but also trying to cover up my sadness at the same time. “I’m sorry.”

Nodding his head he took another sip of his drink. Still not making an effort to make contact with me at all. I sighed loudly, frustrated with his lack of corporation. Groaning I began to stand up from his lap, deciding I had been denied enough for one day, but a pair of strong hands pulled me down. I looked back over to see Geno looking over at me with intensity in his eyes. He leaned towards me placing a rough kiss on my lips.

“So that’s how we’re going to play?” I asked, eyebrows raised, at him. Smirking he nodded leaning in for another kiss to which I turned my cheek too. “Well two can play that game” and with that I stood for my spot on his lap making sure to place my hands in the perfect places. Walking away I added a little swing to my hips just to tick him off a tad. I swore I heard him groan slightly.

Content with myself, I reclaimed my spot by Max on the couch. He simply looked over at me shaking his head. “Damn you’re good” he laughed stretching his arm around my shoulder. With everything I did from that moment on I did with a little extra something, bending over I made sure Geno had the best view of my but, when I would reach across a table I showed a little something extra just to get him excited.

Before I knew it I felt a hand on the small of my back and I was being led away from the group of girls I was talking too. All who giggled as Geno ushered me out the door. “Where are we going?” I asked dumbly full well knowing the answer.

“Don’t act stupid” he told me before crashing his lips against mine and pressing me against the side of his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah here it is.
not much else to say

commennttt !
-Linn <33