Status: Active :)

L-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce

A light to burn all the empires! So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be

”fly black hearts
into the sky
we're never meant to fall
and we'll touch all the lost
start to see, start to feel
fly black hearts
into the sky
we're never meant to fall
and we'll touch all the lost stars”


I jumped up and down as the crowd cheered.

“LOCK AND LOAD BABY LET’S GO!” I screamed on the mic as the crowd cheered again,

I blew them a kiss as I got off stage,

“You guys are getting better and better every fucking time!” Frank yelled and I laughed,

“Thanks!” Krizzy said, hi-fiving Frank.

I smiled and grabbed a towel draping it over my shoulders as I walked back to the bus, I was fucking tired, I heard blunt footsteps behind me and I rolled my eyes,

“Gerard--” I turned around to see not Gerard but Mikey, “Oh Mikey! I thought it was..” I trailed off.

Mikey nodded, “Harley--” before he could finish his sentence I placed a finger on his lips, glaring at him, he grinned, “Oops. Heh. Sorry. I mean L.A, I think we may have a problem.”

“Explain.” I said sternly, crossing my arms to my chest.

“I-I think Gerard knows.” Mikey stammered.

“No. He can’t” I said, disbelieving.

“What do I know?” Gerard chimed in, smirk still on his face.

I whipped my head to face him as Mikey placed a protective hand on my shoulder.

Gerard frowned and tilted his head, “Are you and my brother?”

I scowled.

“Aww. There’s that scowl again.” Gerard said, I rolled my eyes and said my goodbyes to Mikey as I brushed away from Gerard.

***
Meanwhile:

Gerard watched her walk away before turning his attention back to Mikey who was looking very nervous.

“Tell me Mikey, dear young brother of mine,” Gerard said in calm tone, “It’s her. Isn’t it?”

Mikey stared Gerard sternly, “What the hell are you talking about?”

Gerard heaved a heavy sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose, “I know it’s her,” Gerard started to walk away, “whether you yell me or not. I will find out soon.”

Mikey stood there, watching his older brother walk away planning his plan. Mikey gulped This isn’t going to go well

***

I walked briskly back to my bus, thoughts spinning around, I was so caught up on what I was thinking that I didn’t look to where I was going and bumped in to someone.

“Ow! Watch where you’re going you--” The voice stopped as her brown eyes grazed over me, “Harley?!”

I looked at her wide eyes trying to figure out how the hell she knew me, she looked oddly familiar, big brown eyes curtain by thick black lashes, black hair, pale skin, a small beauty mark by her right eye

“Gwen Montes?” I murmured, she stood up and helped my stand as well

“Wow, you still remember me after all this years,” She smiled, she wasn’t one of the nicest people I met in Highschool, she wasn’t nice period. But when we got to senior year she became different, what was once the captain of the cheerleader squad became the president of the glee club, though she became 10% nice. Still back then I didn’t consider her my friend and I didn’t know she would remember me,

“Of course who would forget Gwen? Best dancer and Best singer,” I said sarcastically, crossing my arms to my chest.

Gwen chuckled, “You’re still the rebel, we all knew.”

I shrugged, “So what brings you here?”

Her smiled widened, “It’s a concert right? I’m a fan going to see my favorite bands, like you.”

I shook my head, “Oh I’m not here to see bands, I’m here to perform with my band.”

She looked at me shocked, “Oh my gosh! Really? What’s your band’s name?”

“Broken by Tuesday.”

“Oh my Gosh! You’re a member of Broken by Tuesday? My sister absolutely adores you guys!” She exclaimed, rummaging through her bag to get our album, “Would you sign this for her please?”

I smiled thoughtfully at her as she gave me a marker, “To whom?”

“Daniela,” Gwen quickly said. (oh em gee. Why the fudge am I here?)

“Okay,” I paused as I wrote on the case, “To: Daniela, have a fucking grand time playing this shit xoxo L.A”

“L.A?” Gwen asked, I shrugged,

“I like you to call me that for now on. Harley is kinda old”

She nodded and all of a sudden--

“OH MY FREAKIN’ GOD! L.A FROM BROKEN BY TUESDAY?!!?” A voice shrieked

Me and Gwen turned around to face a smaller younger and smaller version of Gwen, she looked 14, she had shoulder length black hair, pale skin and the same Big brown eyes as Gwen.

“This must be your sister?” I paused and looked at her, “Daniela Montes?”

Her color flushed as she stifled a scream, “Y-yes! M God! Gwen! She knows me! She freakin’ knows me!”

I chuckled, inside I wanted to scream along with her, I mean fucking hell! My first fan girl! As in screaming, jumping fan girl!!

“Here,” I handed her the cd that had my signature on it she stared at it in awe,

“I never knew an old Highschool classmate of mine would be my little sister’s idol.” Gwen said,

Daniela looked at her older sister, “You were classmates with her in Highschool? Why didn’t you tell me?!”

Gwen shrugged and lifted her arms defensively, “I didn’t know it was Harley, I only heard their music.”
“Harley?” Daniela muttered, I placed a finger on my lips.

“Never call me that hon. Alright?”

Daniela nodded and grinned showing all her perfect teeth to me,

“It was nice meeting you,” Daniela said in a calmer voice, wow. She easily got the hang of it? She was freaky (Very true bwahaha)

“Hey L.A!” Frank chimed in causing Gwen and Daniela to turn their heads.

“Holy Shrimp,” They both said in utter shock.

“Frankie!” Daniela exclaimed in a high-pitched tone, here goes fan-girl again,

“Random girl!” Frank imitated, with a grin.

Daniela hugged Frank, Frank just chuckled.

I smiled softly at them, they really had a way with their fans no matter what age their fans were they knew how to connect to them.

“Well, I have to go, gotta get back to my bus,” I muttered, Gwen just smiled at me,

“It was nice to see you again,” Gwen said as she waved.

I turned away and started walking away,

“Could you sign this please?!” I heard Gwen from the distance, I laughed.

***

I climbed on the bus, and noticed it was oddly quiet I peered though the bunk area and saw that no on was here yet. I took this opportunity to get some peace and quiet.

Laying on my bus, I sighed and started to feel my eyelids getting heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

”Holy shit! I smell smoke!” a voice murmured.

I rolled around, what the hell was happening? Is this a dream?

”My Chem’s bus! Another voice yelled.

What the hell was happening? The smell of something burning filled the air. I tried to open my eyes but I can’t. The sleep was stronger, I fell asleep again.

***

I snapped my eyes opened as I sat up quickly, I noticed it was still dark and everyone was still sleeping. It was then I heard snoring that I cocked a brow.

“What the hell?” I got of my bunk and notice someone was sleeping on the bunk under mine.

I carefully dragged the curtain to see who was sleeping my eyes widened to see Gerard Way sleeping soundly.

WHAT THE HELL?! I glanced around and saw all the bunk were full, when we first got her just a few bunks were taken.

I peered though the other bunk on top of mine and saw Mikey was occupying it! Why the hell were they here?

I was about to walk to the living room but due to the darkness I tripped on something, “Ooff!” I stumbled with a loud sound on the floor.

I groaned and stood up, seeing I haven’t woken up anybody. I walked the living room seeing Bob, Ray, and Frank sprawled on the couches.

That was it. “What the Fuck are you guys doing here?!” I screeched, causing everyone to groan.

“L.A why are you yellin’ at this time?” Ray-Ray hissed hoarsel, peering through her bunk which was at the very top.

I glared at her tapping my foot as flicked the switch, and light illuminated the room.

Frank groaned and roll over, “Turndafuckin’lightoff!”

I ignored him and glared at Ray-Ray,

“What this all about? Why are they here?” I said groggily running shaky fingers through my hair.

“Chill alright?” Krizzy said peering through her bunk, “My Chem’s bus had a malfunction with the air conditioning and it caught on fire, and they had no place to go, seeing our manager and us are such generous people and we had some extra space we let them here.”
“No! Isn’t there any band else? I mean come on! How ‘bout a nice hotel?”

“Come on, L.A,” Bob said rubbing his eyes, “We can’t stay in a hotel we’re going to move a lot and! Every other bus is full.”

I groaned and went back to bunk area tripping again, it was then I noticed that I tripped on bags, I sighed. They were officially going to stay here for a while.

I stood by my bunk fixing the sheets and I felt eyes on my legs I rolled my eyes knowing who it was.

“Stare any longer and I’m going to fork your eyes out.” I dared as climbed back on my bunk.

I heard Gerard chuckled.

I was definitely in hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first guest star =) LOL.