Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

In the End, It Doesn't Even Matter

The night after Mike, Billie Joe and Tre came for dinner, I waited for them to show up at work, but they never did. I had no idea why they didn't come but I had a feeling it had something to do with Cameron.

The night before, Mike told Tre that they had to leave just after Billie did. He thought that I missed the glare that he shot in Cam's direction but I didn't. I confronted Cam about it once they left but he just shrugged and went into his 'room'. I have barely spoken to him since.

I didn't see them much for the next few days. I saw Mike at the grocery shop on Sunday. I asked what was wrong and why they hadn't been into Gilman's and he told me that he was busy with work. I then asked about Billie Joe and Tre, he said that Tre couldn't get there and Billie was too busy perfecting his lyrics; I didn't buy it but I let it drop and asked him if he would ask the guys to come around for Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday. He said he'd ask the guys and they would let me know by Monday.

When I got into work Tony told me that Mike had called and said that they could make it on Thursday. I felt like they were avoiding me.

It was now Thursday morning.

I had woken up a little while ago and I was about to call Edie since I hadn't spoken to her in a while.

The phone rang three times before there was a click and Edie's voice flowed through the line. "Hello?" I could hear people talking in the background; her family must have came to her place.

"Hey Edie, it's me; Karmony." I said.

"Kar, how are you! I haven't spoken to you in ages?"

"I'm alright, how are you? I know that's why I called."

"I'm good, heaps busy at the moment. Mum and Dad brought Gran and Gramps up with them." I could just about hear her rolling her eyes. I didn't know why she didn't like her Grandparents, I adored them.

"Come on, it can't be that hard."

"Oh it is. But lets not talk about that for a while, tell me all about what's happening up there, how is Cam? And that boy that we spoke about last time?"

This time I rolled my eyes. "Not much is happening here. Cameron is being a pain in the ass, but, really, when is that unusual. And Billie? Um, yeah, we'll talk about that another time."

"No we will not! Tell me everything now, Karmony." She demanded.

"How about I call you tomorrow morning? I need to go cook. Bye! Love you." I said before hanging up before she could say anything. I will tell her everything tomorrow morning, I just need to figure out what is going on with all of them at the moment.

I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon cooking dinner. Since I was vegetarian and Billie had told me last week that he was as well and that the guys not eat too much meat either so I only got a small Turkey incase anyone wanted it. I also cooked mashed potatoes, stuffing, creamed onions, cranberry sauce, buttered rolls, pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread.

The table was filled with food, I borrowed a bigger table from Claire, she flew to New York yesterday so she wouldn't be using it. We now would have somewhere to eat the food.

Cameron was sulking around all day because he didn't want the guys over for dinner, since it was a 'family thing', I was just ignoring him, I was ready to send him home; I was so sick of him and his childish ways.

"When are they getting here?" He came into the kitchen to ask, I was finishing up with putting the food on the table. It was quarter past six now.

"I'm not sure. Mike didn't say."

"Are you even sure that they will come? I mean, this wouldn't be the first time they have said they were going to do something than went back on their word."

"They will come Cameron! If they don't you will be eating this crap for the rest of the time you're here." I snapped and went to the cupboard to get out five plates. "Now leave me alone so I can finish this."

A few minutes later the phone started to ring, I let Cameron answer it since I was busy. "It's Billie Joe."

I quickly put the silverwear on the table and went out into the hall to grab the phone from Cam's hand and put it to my ear. "Hello."

"Hey, I just thought I'd call to tell you that we're still coming and we're just late because Tre had to do the family thing for lunch and he got here just like 5 minutes ago but we're on the way now."

"Okay, it's all good. I've just finished putting everything out now so it won't be cold or anything when you get here."

"Alright, we'll see you soon then." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I went back to the kitchen and split the silverware up into groups of fork, knife and spoon. I wasn't familiar with how to actually set it all out but I was sure that nobody would notice. When I finished I looked down at my top, it was an old, holey grey one, I quickly went to my room to get changed into something that was a bit neater.

While I was in my room the guys arrived. Cameron let them in and from what I could hear he was being polite. I felt like his mother; I was always making him be nice and telling him what to do but it's his fault if he behaved I wouldn't have to do any of that.

When I walked out of my room, I almost knocked Mike over. "Whoa! Sorry Mike."

"It's alright, Kar." He said, laughing. "How are you?"

"I'm alright. Listen, I know you said that you guys have been busy but are you sure that I haven't done something wrong? Because it seems like I have."

He shook his head. "No you haven't done anything wrong! In fact, you've been amazing towards us. If you didn't invite us here tonight, Beej and I would have probably ordered pizza and sat around getting stoned." He confessed.

"Well I'm glad I invited you then." I said laughed. I moved out of his way so that he could get down to the bathroom and went towards the lounge where I could hear Tre and Cam talking, well not talking, more like arguing.

When I walked in they all went quiet. "Don’t let me interrupt your fighting." I said, taking a seat between Tre and BIllie Joe.

"We weren't arguing." Cam mumbled.

"Of course not." I said, sarcastically. "Oh crap! Who wants food?" I asked. I had completely forgot that there was a large meal in the kitchen. Tre and Billie stood up straight away, I laughed and followed them into the kitchen.

"New table?" Billie asked as he looked at the larger table.

I nodded my head as I handed out the plates. "Yeah, I thought it would be better for us if we ate at the table so I borrowed one from a friend who wasn't going to be home tonight."

"Did you steal it?" Tre asked, excitedly, causing me to laugh and shake my head.

"No, of course not! I'm a good girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: In The End - Linkin Park.