Status: Updates will be slow.

Mothers ***ed, Kids being forced to Watch, What Could Go Wrong?

Chapter 2

3rd Person P.O.V
Back in the room after the door closed, everyone was confused.
“What was that all about?” asked Ferra, confused.
“It seemed that he was in some mental distress,” said David.
“About what?” asked Collin.
“I couldn’t be sure. Do you want somebody to go find him?” said David.
“No, he’ll come back. He wouldn’t just leave like that,” Collin said sourly.
“What if there is something really wrong with him?” Ferra asked, worried about Orville.
“If there is, than he’s done a very good job at hiding it,” said Collin.
“Well, he is a genius, so I wouldn’t doubt it,” said Ferra.
Ferra’s P.O.V
“I’m worried about him. What if he’s not ok? I wouldn’t be able to stand that.” I thought.
Orville’s P.O.V
I didn’t know where I was going; I just needed to get out of there. I just need to think. I’ve never freaked out like that before, why now?
Maybe I should go back? What if they were upset with me? Collin would be, but, Ferra and David would be worried.
I stopped at an intersection, and looked up at the street sign. I was on Fifth Street. I had walked a whole mile. Looking up at the clock tower in town, and it read 12:00 pm. I had walked for two hours and not realized it.
Okay, I’m going back, they must be worried. I started walking back towards the office only to find that everyone was gone. ‘They must have gone looking for me.’ I thought.
I pulled out my phone, and dialed Ferra’s number. She answered on the second ring.
“Hello?” said Ferra, a little concerned.
“Hey, Ferra, it’s me,” I said back.
“Oh my gosh, Orville, where are you?” she asked me.
“I’m at the office, where are you guys?” I asked her.
“We’re out looking for you, what happened?” she asked me, trying to piece everything together.
I sighed, “I don’t know, I just freaked. I just – broke down,” I sighed once more, and let her talk.
“Ok, just stay there, we’ll be there in a few,” she said.
“Ok, bye.”
“Bye.”
We both hung up the phone, and I sat down at my place at the round table.
3rd Person P.O.V
Ferra drove to the office, got out and went inside to see Orville looking at the evidence board working on the case. He notices her and gave her a comforting smile that made most of her worries vanish.
She walks over to him and gives him a hug.
“Are you okay?” she asked him.
Orville puts his arms around her, hugging her back.
“Yeah, I’m fine, for now, anyway, I just,” his voice trailed off.
“It’s ok,” Ferra said letting go of him.
As she stepped a few steps back, everyone else came through the door.
“Everything alright?” asked David, looking at Orville.
“Yeah,” Replied Orville.
“Good, now can we continue where we left off?” Collin asked.
Orville nods his head, then says, “Well, I think he might have grown up in an abusive neighborhood, seen a bunch of people being killed. That might have been a stressor.”
With that, everybody sat down and focused on the case.
“Could be,” said Collin.
“But why would he only go after the mothers of small kids?” asked Stefani.
“Maybe something happened to him at that age,” suggested David.
“Do we have any history of William Ryan?” asked Collin.
“No, but we can get some,” said David.
He slid the phone that was in the middle of the table towards him, and pressed a button. He put it on speaker phone, and a girl answered the phone.
“Its Gomez, and how can my genius help you?”
“Hey, we need you to look up everything you can find on William Ryan,” Orville said.
She started typing on her computer. “It says that he’s 27, and a registered sex offender,” Gomez said.
“Theirs no sign of sexual offence on the murder victims,” Stefani said.
“Then it’s not about sex. See if you can find any connection to him and the victims,” said Collin.
“Will do,” Gomez said, and then she hung up the phone.
“All of the victims are female,” Collin said.
“What would he have against women?” asked Stefani.
“They were all mothers, said David.
“What would he have against mothers?” asked Ferra.
“Maybe his mother abused him,” said David.
“That could be the stressor,” Orville said. He looked at the board for anything that might help them in anyway.
“Abusive mother, grew up in a bad neighborhood. He could think that all mothers are like that, and wants to protect the children that aren’t old enough to defend themselves,” said David.
The phone rang and Gomez came back on, “Their was no connection that I could find, and he is from Brooklyn, which you guys already knew.”
“Question is,” Collin said. “What would he be doing here?”
“He flew to his father’s house in Raleigh when he was younger. His father had a lot of money, and when he was two he left them,” Gomez said.
“Could be that he wants to establish a better relationship with him.” Orville suggested.
“His father died three years ago due to a heart attack,” Gomez said.
“Do you think he knows that?” asked Ferra.
“He might,” David said.
Stefani’s P.O.V
I watched everyone talk as they try to find his motive. While I kept reading and re-reading every bit of information that was here. I was looking over the photos of the women that were murdered. Me, I personally don’t think that his mother abused him. His father might have abused his mother, but not him. He might have abused him as well. I don’t really know which one though.
I thought to myself, ‘Why don’t I just tell them that?’
I found the courage to say, “What if his mother didn’t abuse him, maybe his father abused her and he had to watch.” I suggested.
3rd Person P.O.V
Orville exchanged a thoughtful glance with Stefani.
“She might be right,” Orville said. He took a few strides over to the board with all of the pictures on it. “His mother was in and out of the hospital with broken bones.”
“The kids of these mothers had to watch their mothers get abused and be killed. The only difference is that his mother wasn’t killed by his father,” said David.
“Maybe he has a mental issue that involves his past. It could make him angry that his mother had to go through that and he couldn’t do anything to stop it. He might want other children to know how he felt,” Orville said, turning around looking at everyone.
“That’s his stressor,” said Collin. “How fast can you get a press conference?” he asked Ferra.
“How fast do you need it?” she asked. She pulled out her phone. “Done,” she had a smile on her face as she looked up at Collin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 at last. Hope you guys had a great new year.