It's Complicated

You Love It

My fingers moved across the lock. The numbers clicked under the arrow before I pulled down and opened my locker. Inside I grabbed my things and threw what I didn’t need inside.

Sighing, I frown and look about the halls. I can’t believe Christmas vacation is over. Now we have to go back to school and listen to teachers all day. I guess the good thing is I get to spend eight hours with Paine.

It’s funny isn’t it? That one day all I could think about was Ronnie and the next it’s about Paine…

I guess, though, I always had somewhat of a crush on Paine. I always blushed when he messed around with me. I always thought he was attractive…I guess, I just was too obsessed with Ronnie to realize it, but I’m happy I got over him because dating Paine is definitely a good thing.

Speaking of Paine…

I shouted when two arms wrapped themselves around me from behind. Looking behind me I see Paine only for a moment before his lips pressed against mine, forcing me to blush.

“Aw, look at the love birds being little pussy’s.”

Paine and I shot a glare at Ronnie who had ruined our moment. He grinned, giving us both a thumbs up. “Whenever you two decide to have wonderful anal sex, tell me, so I can video tape and sell it on pay per view.”

“Shut up!” I howled, reaching over to kill him, but Paine’s arms kept me in place.

The bell rang, signaling we had to get to class. We waved good-bye to Ronnie and hand in hand Paine and I walked to first period. A couple people stared, but no one said anything which I as thankful for. I didn’t want to put up with any shit, especially just coming back to school.

“I don’t like Monday’s,” I whined into Paine’s shoulder.

The teacher wasn’t in the room so I was placed comfortably on his lap. He chuckled, the grip he had around my waist tightening. “I don’t think anyone does.”

“All right class, settle down!” The sound of the teacher had me getting up and going to my seat. Frowning, I lie my head on my desk and whine as the teacher begins to lecture. From beside me I could hear Paine chuckling so I kicked him in the shin.

“Ouch, that hurt.”

I smiled, what a pussy.

~

“Noah…Noah…Noah!”

I shot up, something rough hit the top of my head and two shouts echoed through out the room. I whined and rubbed my sore head and looked to my left to see Paine rubbing his nose.

“You’re so stupid,” he whined, rubbing his now reddening nose.

“You’re the one that was too close.”

“You wouldn’t wake up.”

“Then maybe you shouldn’t wake me up,” I pouted as he pulled me out of my chair and dragging me out of the classroom.

His fingers intertwined with my own. This shock ran up my arm and I felt myself smile as he mocks me. Form the corner of his eyes he looked at me and grinned. “So you want me to leave you here in school…all night?”

“No!”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Cocky bastard.”

“You love it.” He smirked, kissing my forehead.

Sadly, Paine couldn’t come to my house after school. We had to say good-bye until tomorrow and I found myself at home alone. Mom and dad weren’t home, they went out on their own little date. I swear they act more like love sick teenagers then adults.

That’s ok with me though. It just says that their relationship is fine.

My eyes looked at the phone. I debated on calling Paine…two seconds later I was dialing his number. Impatiently, I tap my fingers against my knee waiting for the boy to answer, but after five or six rings he didn’t.

Growling, I slam it down. Paine always answers…maybe he’s already asleep? It’s only eight o’clock though.

I sigh, ok so maybe he just wants to be alone or something…I’ll see him tomorrow anyways so it doesn’t matter if we talk tonight or not.But I really want to talk to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more comments for When Things Go Wrong or no update

Comment&Subscribe?