It's Complicated

Don't Get Any Idea's

“This floor is pissing me off.”

“I like it.”

“You aren’t the one falling on it every two point three seconds!” I hollered, waving my arms wildly in the air.

Paine laughed and sat next to me on the bench. I whined and stared down at the evil skates. Did I ever mention that I suck at roller skating? Because I most certainly do and Paine decided it’d be nice to do exactly that.He did it on purpose.

“Come on Noah, I promise I won’t let you fall.” Paine’s smile was what gave me the courage to get up on my feet and let him drag me onto the floor, which was crowded with a shit load of people.

My legs were shaking and my knees were about ready to give out. Paine’s hand was wrapped tightly around my own and just like he promised he didn’t let me fall. I’d trip or my knees would give out but he’d immediately stop and wrap his arms around me before pulling me back onto my feet.

That didn’t mean that I still wasn’t scared shitless.

What if next time he doesn’t catch me?

I must of jinxed myself because next time someone flew past me I went crashing to the floor. Paine had reached to catch me and I ended up dragging him down with me.

“Ouch!” I cried, glaring at Paine who was laughing next to me.

“Don’t be such a baby,” he teases me before getting back to his feet.

I struggled for a good five minutes but eventually got back up. Paine laughed and pulled me around the rink a couple more times before I decided to sit down and get something to eat.

“Because of you my ass hurts,” I pout, taking a bite out of my sandwhich.

“Sorry, I’ll be gentle next time.” Paine winked and it didn’t take long for me to catch on.

I coughed and choked up. Paine cackled evilly across from me and grinned.

“I didn’t mean it like that!” I howled, throwing a French fry at him.

“Well maybe next time you should say it differently.”

“Maybe you should stop thinking like a creeper,” I chuckle, taking a sip of my pop.

Paine shrugged. “But that would be boring.”

After we finished eating and let out stomachs settle Paine took me back onto the rink. I literally clung onto him for dear life. Not that I don’t think he minds.

When it was late and time to go home I actually didn’t want to leave. I hate skating. I hate falling on my ass every two seconds, but as long as I’m with Paine it’s ok.

“Do you think you can stand the night?” I ask on the car ride home.

“Probably,” Paine answers with a slight shrug. “You want me to?”

“Hell yeah! We can y’know.” I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

Paine chuckled, “Your mom would probably video tape.”

“That’s disgusting.”

“You’re telling me.”

At home I found my mom in the kitchen with a huge grin. I looked back at Paine who quickly said, “I’m not listening to your perv of a mom.”

I gasped and watched as he disappeared upstairs. My mom giggled, “What is it sweetie?”

“Um…can Paine stay the night?” I ask, not daring to look her in the eye.

When I felt something being thrown at me I blinked and looked down at the floor to see…a condom?

“Mom!”

“Sure he can sweetie, but keep quiet and use that.”

“Mom!”

Upstairs Paine was rolling on my floor howling with laughter. I sat on my bed, Indian style with a scowl. The condom lay in the middle of my bed looking completely innocent when we all know it’s the main reason why I’m blushing like mad and embarrassed.

Paine’s laughter subsided and he looked up at me to ask, “Did she seriously say that?”

“Yeah.”

“So she gave us permission to have sex? Hmm.”

“Don’t get any idea’s you creeper! You’re almost as bad as her!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read my new co-written story: Imperfection
And my new story: When Things Go Wrong

Comment&Subscribe?