It's Complicated

End.

I felt my insides doing flip flops. Butterflies irrupted from every piece of my body, tickling me from head to toe. My toes curled as I looked up at Paine who was staring down at me with almost pleading eyes.

Smiling, I run my hand down his cheek before saying it back. “I love you too.”

Paine sighed in relief and rested his head against my own. I flushed and mumbled, “I’d love to keep cuddling but…um…I’m kind of uncomfortable…”

Paine laughed and slid out. I whined slightly until I saw the mess on my chest. Paine and I agreed on going to get a shower where we might have went for a second round…

But no one else knows about that!

~

“Children, we’re home!”

Paine smirked and placed a kiss on my forehead just as my mother wanted in to squeal at the sight. Thankfully, we had cleaned up our mess before those two returned home. If they had saw I’d never have heard the end of it.

“Hey you two,” mom laughed. “Did you enjoy yourselves?”

I buried my face in Paine’s chest as he laughed, “Yeah. How about you guys?”

“Sure did!” She answered. “Noah…why is your face so red?”

I squeaked. “It isn’t! It isn’t!”

Paine cackled. “Perverted jokes are always the best.”

My mother laughed and left the room then. Once she was gone Paine looked down at me. I sighed contently and curled up in his arms while resting my head on his chest. He felt so warm and I loved it, but there was one problem…

“Your bruises,” I whispered, running my fingers over the purple marks. “Is your dad-”

“Don’t worry about it Noah,“ Paine ordered, running his hands up and down my back. “Trust me when I say I can take care of myself.”

“Promise me you’ll come over if something goes wrong?”

“Promise,” he said to me with a reassuring grin before he asked, “What do you think Ronnie will do when he finds out?”

“Something stupid…”

~

“Oh my god! You two had butt sex!”

If this was an anime, I would have sweat dropped.

“I knew it! I knew you two would sex it up…so Noah, what did it feel like to have a dick shoved up your ass?”

“Why does everyone automatically assume I’d bottom!” I screeched angrily.

“Well…did you?” Ronnie asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

“Um,” I blushed, which must have been answer enough for Ronnie.

“There you go!”

I sighed and looked at Paine from the corner of my eye. He was smiling as he took a drink of his chocolate milk. His other hand was holding my own, his fingers intertwined with mine, and thumb caressing my skin. When I felt his eyes on me I smiled and mouthed ‘I love you.’

He leaned in then, kissed me softly, and whispered it against my lips, “I love you more.”

“You see! There is a happily ever after!” Ronnie exclaimed, clapping his hands happily.

I guess there is? But it’s complicated to get there…

In the end though it’s worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'VE STARTED A SLASH CONTEST!
PLEASE JOIN? Contest.
AND YES THIS IS OVER!
It sucked, I'm sorry.

Comment?