It's Complicated

I Love You

“Do you realize we’ve been going out for five months?”

“Yes,” Paine laughed, his breath tickling my ear. I shivered and held in my laughter.

“Do you realize we have three days of school left?”

“Yeah, then we have all summer to do whatever the hell we want!” Paine shouted happily, his lips connecting with my head. I smiled and looked back at him, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

“What will we do this summer?”

“No idea,” he answered with a shrug. “We’ll think about that later.”

I sighed and leaned back into his chest. A movie that I wasn’t paying attention to was playing. My eyes were focused on Paine’s arms wrapped around me and my hands, which were intertwined with his fingers. Thinking about how perfect they fit together made me smile.

“Paine, Noah, we’re going out and will be back tomorrow! Be good you two,” my mother shouted up to us.

“All right, be safe, I love you!” I screamed back, letting her know that I had heard her.

“Love you too!” Dad said and the sound of the front door closing and the car leaving followed after them.

After they were gone I felt that tense atmosphere. You know, that one where you’re thinking about something that you’re not sure if you should be and that person you’re thinking about it with is sitting right behind you? Do you know that atmosphere? The tense and slightly uncomfortable one…if you do then you know what I was feeling right now…

I rubbed my thumbs against his hands, liking the feel of his soft skin against my own. I bit my bottom lip as the ending credits of whatever that movie was rolled onto the screen. Paine went to move, but I held him in place and looked back at him.

I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth. Paine gave me a confused look. “What?”

“I um…have a question,” I answered, not sure if Paine was thinking about the same thing I was or not and if he wasn’t then would he think I just wanted in his pants? I hope not. “I was…you know…thinking about uh…”

Paine laughed. “What is it, Noah? You can talk to me about anything.”

I wasn’t sure if I could just talk about it so I got out of Paine’s lap. He watched as I opened the drawer of my bedside table. I flushed the darkest shade of red and held up what my dad had given to me.

The look on Paine’s face was a mixture of shock and confusion. He glanced from side to side before he asked, “Are you sure, Noah? I don’t want you to feel like you have to-”

“If I didn’t want to I wouldn’t be asking.”

Paine was still as he thought the idea over. I felt myself relax, just a little, when he reached out to take the condom. His other hand grabbed my wrist to pull me down back into his lap.

Now don’t you dare think that we suddenly started a hot make out session with a bunch of groping and grinding. That’s definitely not what we did.

Paine leaned up, softly pressing his lips against my own. His arms snaked around my waist, hugging me into his chest. I smiled into the kiss and shivered when I felt his fingers ghosting up my shirt.

The way his fingers skimmed over my skin made my stomach twist. He tugged at my shirt and I flushed when he removed the garment and threw it onto the floor. I wasn’t the most confident person, but it’s not like he hasn’t seen me without my shirt on before.

I reached down to the hem of his shirt. Paine got he idea and lifted his arms, allowing me to take it off. I’m sad to say that there were a few minor bruises on his chest, making me frown immediately.

I ghosted my fingers over the purple marks, but Paine’s hand wrapped around my own. He forced me to look up at him as he said, “Ignore them. This isn’t about that.”

I sighed and nodded my head before leaning back in for a kiss. This one wasn’t as innocent as the first. My lips parted as Paine’s tongue pushed its way inside. He ran over every part of my mouth, sending a shiver down my spine. I moaned when his tongue wrapped around my own, sucking lightly on the muscle.

Paine moved so that I was lying on the bed while he was positioned between my legs. I felt his hands on my waist, fingers working on my jeans. This made me slightly nervous, after all I haven’t done this before.

“Are you sure about this?” Paine asked before he removed my jeans.

I nodded. “Yeah…I’m positive.”

Paine nodded and pressed a soft kiss on my forehead before removing both my jeans and boxers. My cheeks were on fire when I saw his eyes roam over every part of my body. I squirmed under his gaze and he finally looked up at me and smiled.

I think I flushed darker when he pecked my lips and said, “You’re beautiful, Noah.”

Damn him…he makes me feel like a pansy or something…

“J-Just shut up.”

Paine chuckled and reached for his pants, but my hands beat him to it. He was digging through my bedside table while I worked on his jeans. My face was practically glowing red when he pulled out the lube and began applying it to his fingers.

“It’s going to feel weird,” he informed me, after throwing his jeans to the floor.

“I know,” I mumbled and nearly whimpered when I felt him press the first finger inside. Saying it wasn’t painful would be a lie, but it wasn’t that bad. After the second finger was in, the pain subsided and it was more uncomfortable than anything else.

I screamed out when I felt Paine curl his fingers inside me, hitting that spot. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as I tried to push his fingers deeper. I felt his hot breath hit my neck as he chuckled, “Feel good?”

“Nn,” I groaned, my fingers twisting in his hair.

I felt Paine pull fingers out and I nearly whined. It was funny to think at first I didn’t want them in there and now my ass was pretty much following him trying to get them deeper.

I heard the sound of the condom’s wrapper ripping. I buried my face in the crock of his neck when he whispered, “It’s going to hurt.”

I nodded as I felt his tip rub against my entrance just before he began pushing inside. I groaned in pain and the deeper he got, the tighter I held onto him until he was fully inside me and panting. I squirmed, not completely comfortable with the feeling yet, but after the pain subsided I exhaled, “I’m o-ok.”

Paine nodded before starting a slow pace. At first, it was slightly painful, but when Paine finally hit my prostate the feeling of pleasure took over and coiled at the pit of my stomach. I shouted out in pleasure and tried pushing him deeper inside me. “F-Faster!”

Paine did as he was told and slammed back inside. I moaned gratefully into his ear and thrust my hips in rhythm with his own.

My body was trembling with pleasure. Each thrust left me breathless and wanting more. I didn’t want this feeling to end. I loved the way he held me and how he fit so well. I loved feeling his chest against my own and the way his lips placed loving kisses against my throat.

I felt myself getting closer to the edge. I was so close when I felt Paine’s hand wrap itself around me. I cried out in pure ecstasy when he began to pump my member. It didn’t take long for me to hit my orgasm.

I must have tightened around him, because Paine groaned, “Nn, Noah.”

And followed right after me.

Panting, hot, sweaty, and covered in cum we fell back onto the bed, which I didn’t even know we weren’t on. I inhaled his scent while mumbling, “T-That was better than I ever imagined.”

Paine chuckled, “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself and Noah…”

“Hmmm?” I nuzzled my nose into his hair and tried to curl up closer to him, if that was possible.

“I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not the best sex scene ever written BUT
I felt like they had to have...slow sex or whatever the hell you classify that as...you know what I mean?

Comment&Subscribe?