Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 1

I stared in front of my computer screen, scarred. I had just read a SasuNaru yaoi love story and all I could do was just sit there. Disturbed.

"Note to self: NEVER read another yaoi story--ESPECIALLY when lemon is included." I muttered to myself. Trust me, it was really detailed. I didn't know "lemon" was something that meant intense.

The thing is, I heard that SasuNaru pairings were popular so I decided to read a fanfic of it. Turns out that I will never become a yaoi fan girl. How can alot of people stand to read such a sick, dirty story? The views were pretty much over a 100, that much I can tell you.
I quickly went out of fanfiction.com and onto quizilla and sighed. It was the beginning of July and there was nothing to do once again. It sucks staying inside everyday being lazy and gaining weight, not having the energy to enjoy the wonderful warm weather outside.

I wish Naruto was real. I mean, being a ninja beats homework and everyday boring life. Having wicked powers and kicking others' butts, that's what I want. In my world, you can't jumo from tree to tree, you can't throw sharp weapons at other people without getting into serious trouble, and you can't have ultimate powers.

I looked out my bedroom window to see the midnight sky. I have been on my freakin' laptop for eight hours straight, doing nothing but pointless things. I rubbed my eyes, hoping my wish could be real. I closed my laptop without bothering to shut it down properly, laid down my bed and shut my eyes.

~+~
I woke up, realizing that I had fallen asleep from staying on the computer too long. I sat up an squinted my eyes. The thing that first came to mind was to get some Cap N'Crunch. That's when I realized that the atmosphere had changed and I was in a completely different place that on my bed. I found myself on grass and trees surrounding me.
I stood up and walked around, totally confused. Alone. And...weird. My head was spinning and there were no signs of another soul. Just alone in the woods. Suddenly I heard a rustling sound somewhere from a tree and I stopped.

"Naruto, stop moving!" A girl's voice whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

A boy's voice whined. "I can't help it, Sakura-chan, I need to pee!"

I foze. My eyes grew wide. Then I laughed to myself. I'm just hearing things...

"Look, Kakashi-sensei told us to stay here and be quiet! Now shut up! You're a man, hold it!"

I heard someone slap someone else.

"OW! Sakura!" The boy fell out of the tree and landed on the ground with a thud.

I looked at him, shocked. I backed away, covering my mouth to keep me from screaming.
"Th-this is just messed up....they're probably some cosplayers who want to mess with me..." I muttered. Did my wish really became true? That couldn't be possible. I can't be in some anime. Unless there was this logical explanation or scientists have created this thing or something which allows people go into another dimension of some sort and I was their experiment in secret. No that couldn't happen. I could see the headlines on the newpapers tomorrow already: MISSING 13 YEAR-OLD GIRL SINCE YESTERDAY, AROUND MIDNIGHT.
A boy as Sasuke jumped down from the same tree from where the other boy fell and strode over to me.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"BACK AWAY, EVIL COSPLAYER!" I yelled at him, terrified.

"Oi, what's her problem?" the Naruto-boy stood up.

"Baka, I told you we had to keep an eye on her." The girl as Sakura said angrily at him then jumped down last.

"Y-you're kidding, right? I mean, this is just a hallucination...AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? YOU GUYS WERE SPYING ON ME?! STALKERS!" I screamed and ran away from them.

But to where?! I don't even know where to go, I don't even know what this place is! What's next, Guy appears in front of me totally naked?
No. That wasn't funny. The thought of that just scares me.
I guess I just have to act like Jackie Chan. I've seen tons of his movies and I can try doing kung fu if someone tries to attack me...
My social studies teacher said that long ago, ancient Greeks go into battle all naked. They fight with armors and shields--NAKED. But why the hell am I thinking about that?! There's no way I'm gonna strip my clothes off and start fighting like a man.
Speaking of clothes, I only have a Rolling Stones t-shirt, mini shorts and fuzzy socks. No wonder my feet hurt from the dirt ground of rocks and rubble.
I should be embarrassed.
I sat under a tree, gasping for breath, hoping for my mother to come over here saying that those were just people trying to scare younger kids away. Or maybe it's Halloween. I simply laughed at myself again, but with no humor. It's July, far from October.

Sasuke appeared right in front of me. I mumbled some colorful words.

"What the heck's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I'm just very confused right now. Go away or I'm going to eat you."

"Loser."

"What? You jerkface." I frowned. Now I know how it Naruto feels like in the show.

Sakura and Naruto caught up to us before Sasuke got any time left to say anything back.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura looked over at him then down at me. "Oh! And who're you?"

I glared at her. "What are you talking about? Who're you? You guys were the ones who were spying on me."

Sakura and Naruto looked at the ground while Sasuke was still in his silent mood.

"WELL, I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I'M GOING TO BE THE GREATEST HOKAGE EVER!" Naruto grinned widely.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. Sorry about before. Our sensei told us to watch you since we've never seen you around before and thought that you're some enemy from a distant village. So what's your name?" Sakura asked me with a smile.
There are many different kinds of smiles and this smile had some jealousy in it. Pretty much because Sasuke was with me alone.

"My name...it's, well, Emily Henson," I said.

Kakashi, or maybe a stranger that looked like him, appeared. "Ahh, I see we found someone new."

I couldn't stand it anymore. "GYAAAAAH! THUS NOT TRUE!" I yelled on top of my lungs. "WHO ARE YOU GUYS, REALLY?! YOU'RE THOSE PEOPLE WHO MY MOM HIRED AS THERAPISTS FOR ME, RIGHT?!!? I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON! MOM, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, I'LL STOP DOING THOSE CRAZY AND BAD THINGS I'VE DONE!"

The four of them stared at me. For a very long time.

"She's like a second Naruto only worse," Sasuke said breaking the silence.

It was Naruto's turn to glare. "WHAT!?"

"Come on, let's get you to the hokage," Kakashi announced. All of us nodded except for me. Still stunned, still confused, and still nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it. Yeah, it's long. Sorry all yaoi fan girls. Did it offend any of you?
Please comment and I will return the gratitude by reading & commenting your stories. :D