Status: ill update hopefully everyweek???

Spend the rest of your days rockin' out

Finding.

Ray’s POV:

“Yea, I’m fine. I’ll see you in the morning, ok?” Alice said reassuringly to me as she walked away.

“Bye! Night.” I said, she didn’t hear me though because of all the people and load music blaring. “Smooth, man, smooth.” I thought to myself.

“There you are man!” I heard coming from the group of people in front of me. I looked up to see Bob trying to squeeze his way through the group. He made his way over to me and plopped himself down in Alice’s spot.

“I’ve been trying to find you all night. All these fan girls have been all over Gee, Frank and Mikey. So what am I supposed to do? Huh man!”

Oh god here Bob goes again on another one of his speeches on how he has no fan girls blah blah.

“Wait- who were you with?” He asks me

“Well, I just you know, had a couple beers with Alice.” I said, and I couldn’t help but smile when I said her name.

“Alice? Hmmm interesting.” Bob said as he stroked his beard (I think that’s why he grew his beard in the first place, so he could stroke it when he was thinking, but that’s just my opinion.)

“Whats so ‘intresting’” I mimicked his beard stroking , “about that?”

“Oh nothing, nothing. Hey lets go find Frank, he’s probably totally wasted by now, and you know how funny short people can be when there drunk.”

“Yeah, sure man lets go.”

When we finally find the guys of course Frank and Gee are drunk, and Mikey was talking to some girl.

“Hey guys come on! Lets get back to the van.”

When we finally found our van, the windows were pitch black. I guess Alice did go to sleep. Bob opened the door and Gee, Frank and Mikey followed him. The lights flipped on inside the van and I was about the climb into it when something caught my eye on the side of the van. I stopped with on foot on the stairs and looked closer to the object on the ground.

I swear my heart literally stopped when I realized what I was seeing. I didn’t waste anytime yelling for the guys, I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the van and dropped to my knees. There I saw Alice. She was curled up in a ball and had… blood on her face. Her hair was knotted all around her face.

I can’t explain what I was feeling. I carefully picked up her up and propped her up against my chest. I put my head down on her chest listening to find her heartbeat. “Tump, thump” There it was.

“GUYS!” I yelled as load as I could.

Mikey came out of the van first and looked at me, “Holy shit.” He ran over to me and
Alice, “we have to get her inside.”

I picked her fragile body up, and cradled her in my arms as if she was a baby. Mikey opened the door for me. I laid her down on the couch and pushed the hair out of her face.

“Al?” I whispered to her. I looked at her face to see if there was any response.

Her face was still beautiful even though it had blood and smeared make up over it. Her eyelids fluttered open, reveling her big brown eyes. A wave of relive washed over me when I saw her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all my commentors :D ILOVEYOU

ill update soon, please comment