Status: HIATUS

Epic

Eleven

“Your wish is my command.”
Gerard attached his lips to mine again. I loved the feeling, no matter how wrong it was. At the moment I didn’t care that he was my brother or that he was with Frank. All I cared about was this new feeling bubbling under my skin. I wanted to get a hold of it and understand it. I wanted to feel what the experience was about.
I managed to pull Gerard to the bed, lips still attached. Our hands roamed up and down, trying to map out the landscapes of each other’s bodies. I never felt this way with any of my other girlfriends. Nothing felt this alive and inviting. I made the first move of removing Gerard’s shirt. My hand moved over the newly bared skin.
“Fuck Gerard, what are you waiting for?”
He let out a low growl before flipping us so he was in control. He removed his lips from mine and smirked before ripping my shirt and pants off. He did it so fast; I didn’t even realize it until his lips slipped over my chest. He darted his tongue out to lick parts of my skin. I couldn’t help but arch and moan at his touch. My hand made his raven hair as his breath hovered over my boxer clad erection.
He gave me a devilish look. “You were saying?” He placed a soft kiss right above my waist band.
“Gee, stop teasing.” My grip on his hair tightened, receiving a strangled moan from my brother.
“Oh, but I’m having too much fun, little brother.” He brought his hands down and started to lightly run them over my inner thighs. I tensed. It felt so good.
“Gee…” I whined. He was torturing me, he knew it. Of course leave it to my brother to torture me when I have a huge hard-on right in front of his face.
“Nuh-uh.” He removed his hands and got off the bed.
I whimpered at the loss of contact but soon nearly lost my breath as I watched him remove his pants and boxers in one fell swoop. I know I’ve seen my brother naked, but I’ve never actually seen him hard. I swallowed the lump in my throat as he crawled back on the bed his face hovering right over mine, his… poking me on my stomach. I was getting nervous and anxious.
“Sugar, patience is a virtue; you’ll get what you want if you just wait patiently.” He brought his lips to mine as his hand traveled from my chest to my dick. He started to rub me, making my hips jerk violently upward. He removed his lips from mine and let them travel downward again. His hands ran over my body again, reaching my waist band not long after his lips met the band as well. With a quick jerk, not even allowing me to lift my hips, they were gone.
Gerard’s hands got to the task in front of him, jerking me off allowing his mouth to do part of the work.
“Uh, oh fuck, Gee.” My hips began to rise, but Gerard quickly stopped that by letting go of my length and placing them on each side of me. His mouth took over the whole job. My hands found their way back to his hair, gripping at it as he took me deeper. I didn’t know how long I could hold back.
Right as I started to feel the warmth in my stomach, he pulled off. He gave me a look of apprehension as he moved his body up my own.
“Are you sure you want to…”
I swallowed again; knowing what would ensue if we continued.
“Yes.” He nodded before moving back a little bit.
“Well then, have any lube?”
My eyes widened, of all the things to forget, I forgot the lube. I shook my head.
He bit his lip and looked down, trying to think of the best path to follow. He nodded his head once before sticking two of his fingers in my face. “Suck.”
I looked at him like he was crazy.
He looked back, very determined. When I didn’t respond how he wanted, he slapped me across the face. “I said suck! Unless you want it dry.”
My eyes widened again and I opened my mouth. He stuck his fingers in for a while, until they were coated enough in my spit. He brought them down to my ass and slowly stuck one in. I clenched a little at the new and awkward feeling
“Don’t tense, it’ll only hurt more.”
I took a few breaths and relaxed my body as he stuck the second in. This one hurt a lot more than the first. It only got worse as he started to move them to stretch me. I squeezed my eyes shut, willing away the pain. I didn’t want to stop, a little pain never killed anyone. I could handle it. Gerard shifted and kissed my chest, trying to calm me down.
“I’m going to replace my fingers now, Mikey. You still sure you want this?”
“More than anything.” My voice came out a little strangled, but sure of itself.
“Alright. Just… just tell me to stop if you’re in too much pain. Okay?”
I nodded my head, preparing myself for what was coming. I felt his head at my entrance and push his way in. The only pain I could think of that was worse than this was when I electrocuted myself with the toaster. He stayed still once he was all the way in, waiting for me to adjust. It was a good few minutes before I could open my eyes again and give him the okay.
He started a slow pace, his face filled with concern as I scrunched my face up in discomfort. I was about to tell him to stop, that I couldn’t take it when he hit a spot in my body that made me shake with pleasure.
“Shit, Gee! There, again, fucking hit there again!”
He smirked as he angled himself and thrusted in again. I screamed out as he sped up and tried to hit wherever it was that he hit before. It wasn’t long till he was jerking me off in time with this thrusts and we were cumming over each other, sweat and jizz covering us. And it wasn’t until Gerard had pulled out and laid himself next to me that we noticed another person in the room
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by unMEHDicated. The new co-writer! xD