Status: HIATUS

Epic

Five

Frank’s POV;

I fell asleep on the plane. I awoke to a gentile tapping on my shoulder. I saw
Billie Joe talking to me.

“Dude, the plane landed! We need to go!”

We got all our carry on things. We got all our shit. Blah blah blah. We finished getting all our luggage and exited the airport. We saw our tour bus that weunfortunately were forced to share with Green Day.

We all entered the bus to get ready for the tour. Our first show would be in a week. I just realized that we had landed in England. It never occurred to me to think about where we were. Well, I’m an idiot.

We sat around lazily on the bus. Excited words were exchanged throughout the bus. None from myself or Tre’. He must remember that night.

He saw me looking at him. He smiled awkwardly at me. I returned the smile.

I suddenly heard Gerard speak.

“Uh, I guess we’re only getting enough rooms for each of us to stay two to a room. So, you might want to think about who your staying with” He said sounding rather bored.

It felt like school all over again. People were glancing across the bus as if saying who they were staying with.

I sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*`

We finally reached the hotel. We went in and got our room keys. There were five.

“Okay…let’s see… Okay. Frank and Gee are sharing. Billie and Tre, Mikey and Bob, and Ray and Mike. And of course the managers are sharing” I heard our manager, Brian, say.

I felt my heart well up with happiness.

We all went to our rooms. It was fairly large and it was decorated nicely. There were two beds that flanked a nightstand. We put our pajamas on and decided to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. It's a sucky filler :/