Status: HIATUS

Epic

Six

Frank’s POV;

I woke up staring into breathtaking hazel eyes. The glistened in the morning light. I noticed that the beautiful honey/green orbs belong to Gerard. I smiled almost instinctively at him. He returned the smile. I felt as if were inching towards him. I t took me about five seconds to realize that I was. My lips were an inch from his luscious pink ones. The looked…incredible. I attempted and failed to keep my eyes focused on his. My eyes darted between his eyes and lips. He noticed. He leaned closer and closer. I thought he was going to kiss me.

“Good morning, Frankie” He whispered. I shivered when I felt his hot breath on my face.

“Morning” I said back, in the same tone.

He continued to lean closer. His lips were ½ of a centimeter from mine.

“Do you want me to kiss you?” He asked.

“Yeah. I would really like that”

He pressed his lips to mine.

I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Our kiss soon turned into a full-blown make out session. We became a mess of moans and limbs. Somehow, I ended up on top of him.

There was a knock on the door. I reluctantly got up and Gerard followed. We opened the door and we were met with the sight of Billie Joe. Goddamn.

He scanned his eyes over us. I noticed that Gee’s lips were swollen and his hair was disheveled.

Billie Joe noticed. A look of hurt washed over his face. When he aw me, it quickly changed to a look of anger.

He shot me a glare that screamed This Is War

He turned on his heel and stomped off. I slammed the door. Gerard shot me a confused look. I decided to play dumb. I shrugged. I was now officially dreading this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so, so sorry this update took so long!