Status: HIATUS

Epic

Seven

Frank’s POV;

Once I was fully dressed from my sleepover type thing with Gerard. I went down to the lobby. I had been avoiding Billie and Gerard all day. I was walking in a circle around a red chair when I suddenly collided with someone else.

It’s Tre’!

FML.

“Oh. Hey, Sorry, Frank” He said quietly.

“Hi” I replied in a whisper.

“Can we talk…privately” He asked cautiously.

I nodded.

He ushered me into his hotel room. I forgot who he shared a room with but that dude was tidy! The only things that lay strew about the room were Tre’s.

He opened a large sliding glass door and we went on the balcony of the room. We sat on fancy metal black chairs. The view from the balcony was beautiful! The sun illuminated everything perfectly.

I cleared my throat to kill the paralyzing silence. Tre’ spoke up.

“So about the kiss…” He trailed off.

“Yeah?” I encouraged him to continue.

“I don’t want anything else to happen between us. It was a drunken mistake. I really want to remain friends. I’m sorry for this whole awkward mess” He said in a rushed voice. He let out a shaky voice, implying that he was nervous.

I nodded. “I agree” is my only reply. I was half-hurt and half-relieved.

“I kind of have my eyes on someone else.” He admitted.

What is it’s Gee! What if both Billie and Tre’ are trying to stealmy Gee!

“Who is it” I asked cautiously.

“Mikey”

“What about me?” I heard a voice asking innocently.

Mikey.

Tre’ looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Nothing Mikes”

He looked skeptical.

“Okay” He replied, nonetheless. Though, it came out as more of a statement.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Oh, Frank, Duh! Gee saw you to coming up here and he started, like, bawling his eyes out. It was so weird!”

“Where is he!” I asked frantically.

“In your hotel room”

I ran out of Tre’s room and went into mine and Gee’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the wait! The only excuse I have is pure laziness! Thanks to all my wonderful commenters and Subscribers! :)