Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

I

It all started off with...

An arranged marriage.

An arranged marriage was all it took between two people to set all of hell loose.

And holy cow was hell set loose alright.

Pots, pans and the whole shebang of kitchen cutlery were rid from the form of any neat order, only to be thrown across the room at the opposing person. Only havoc wrecked the kitchen. It was chaos; chaos in a kitchen to be precise. Food splattered all over the walls; forks and wooden spoons were used as weapons to threaten the enemy back to retreat. It was war.

"My mother had no idea what she bullshitting about the day she told me I'd be marrying a monster of a girl!" Alexander growled at the bitch-faced girl snarling at him.

"I could say the same Alexander!" she spat his name out with so much hatred you could almost see the venom dripping off her every word. "But no! My goddamn crazy father insisted you'd be the one for me! Good reassurance that did eh? You are truly an insane bastard!"

"Impudent brat!" he snarled, picking up the butter knife and pointing it at the monster.

"Lowly scum!" she hissed and in retaliation she swiped the butcher knife, testing the weight by swinging it around tauntingly.

"Oh very mature, but we all know who's the richer of us two; thick headed bitch!"

"And they say I have a thick skull! Hard headed, dim witted jerk wad!"

"Fool!" he moved closer.

"Moron!" she stepped near."Cunt!" he held the knife up confidently.

"Fuckwit!" she pulled back the knife, ready to fling it at his skull.

Ready...aim...!

"STOP! PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" shrieked a high pitch voice. Make that two actually. Two very demonic faced, furious mothers were standing at the kitchen door; hot steam practically tooting out of their ears and fists balled up ready to punch holes in something.

"THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!"

"YOU TWO OBVIOUSLY, CAN'T POSSIBLY BE SANE WHEN YOU'RE IN THIS HOUSE!" Both the girl and boy were thinking, 'you left out thetogether part, bitches'

Both their mother's screaming was hardly music to their ears. In fact, they were pretty sure that soon their ear drums would burst and alleluia!—they wouldn't have to put up with their insane mother's bickering.

"WE'RE SHIPPING YOU TWO OFF ON YOUR OWN!"

And that was truly the beginning of their life in Hell.

Audrina Crest, a nineteen year old heiress, was filthy, stinking rich. Alexander Vaun, an almost twenty year old heir—in other words, nineteen—was disgustingly, horrifically, stinking rich. The parents on both sides wanted to become disgustingly, horrifically, filthy stinking rich. Billions upon billions of dollars had been invested into both heirs' bank accounts and to heighten their extremely wealthy social status—though it's not like they weren't already at the to—they decided, for good measure, that the lives of their only two heir/heiress of the Vaun and Crest fortune had to be taken into their own hands. They set up the heiress of the Crest family to unite with the heir from the Vaun family, in sweet, loving holy matrimony. Those parents must have been pretty spontaneous to think it'd work without a hitch.

And they were wrong, by a universe off.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Oh my gosh I started this is 2009)

Right, completely obliterated my lame old author's note.

All I have to say is if you enjoyed that read on.

Goodbye