Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XI

Preparations for the party are a bummer compared to the anticipation of the party and the actual day of the party. Still, here we were, bored out of our wits, on a crappy Monday night—cause who likes Mondays anyway?—trying to prepare for a party, yet miserably failing. As a result from last night's temporary truce, Alexander and I subtly moved back to 'our' room and slept in the same bed. Guess what? I woke up in his arms. Okay wait, that's not quite right, let me rephrase—Alexander woke up in my arms. Yes, I was the one with my arms wrapped around his neck; yes, I was well aware that Alexander face was planted into my chest; but most of all: yes—that was my somewhat feeble attempt to asphyxiate Alexander to death.

I bet I could've strangled him had it not been for my unconsciousness and need for body heat that I only wrapped my arms around his neck in a snuggling manner—despite it being a bloody humid night.

The dull day was gone faster than Looney Tunes' roadrunner's speed could get him anywhere, and by the time I realized it, the day was as productive as a day in the life of a sloth. I did nothing today. Nonetheless, even on such a boring day, in such an uneventful night, Felix found a way to stir up everything.

"Why are we playing childish kissing games when there's only one of me, a girl," I gritted my teeth, speaking slowly, trying to compose myself incase I actually lashed out and you know, swiped an eye.

"Childish kissing games? Audrina, I am shocked! The tradition of not childish—but exciting kissing games must be relished, even at our current age! And partly because it's eleven o'clock on a Monday night and we're bored," Felix replied matter-of-factly.

"Speak for yourself!" Alexander growled as we sat in a triangle where I sat as far away as possible from both boys, and it seemed Alexander was the same. How lame were these two boys? They didn't even want to go out clubbing; who doesn't want to go out clubbing?!

"Oh what have you got better to do then, eh, Lexy?" I teased and suck out my tongue.

Alexander visibly clamped his teeth together, like hypothetically biting me, and winked with a spark of hatred, "careful, babe, I bite."

I shuddered at how—can’t believe I will say this—how sexy that sounded, but I still gave him the undisputed cold shoulder.

"Oh come on, let's have a little fun! This could be potentially better than clubbing, you know? Lighten up you two, and sit closer!" Felix hissed resulting in Alexander and me whining like babies, nevertheless shuffling just a teeny weenie bit closer.

"The only thing becoming potential is a punch to your face," Alexander shot a Felix who shrugged it off half-heartedly with a wave of his hand.

It was as if time slowed and a glare off had begun. Alexander averted his gaze and locked eyes with me and I locked eyes with him; glaring my ass off. Then we both turned to glare at the grinning Felix, looking mischievous with the, I've-got-something-up-my-sleeve smirk.

"Okay...let's play spin the bottle!" Felix announced and from behind he pulled out a bottle.

"Holy shit you actually had a bottle in your ass?!" I threw my head back in laughter and I'm pretty sure Alexander wanted to laugh too.

"Funny, Audrina, but no. Anyway we're going to play spin the bottle and—"

"How about we play pin the tail on the ass named Felix—get it? Ass, donkey; asshole, you? Or we could play with Felix the piñata where Alexander and I shall get two metal bats and start whacking the daylights out of you until we're satisfied?" I grinned evilly, and this time Alexander laughed out.

"Aw how cute! Too bad Felix the ass and Felix the piñata ain't feeling too good about getting killed. So we're stuck with this game," Felix stuck his tongue out at me and I flipped him off.

"Right, so start with Alex! Whoever this lands on!" Felix cheered and spun the bottle.

The bottle spun around fast until you could see it gradually slowing down. I, no doubt, hoped it didn't land on me. The last thing I needed was to touch that faggot's lips with my own; there was no way I was going there. Not like what had happened four nights ago...not again just yesterday night. Not ever again in the lifetime again, buddy!

"Hah! I rigged this bottle so that it will land on Audrina!" Felix laughed out suddenly but I bet he was bluffing. There's no way...

And then, it landed on....

Felix!

Alexander and Felix's eyes widened as they stared at each other, horrified and I burst out laughing so hard I was rolling on my back, clutching my stomach tightly. I didn't care that the floor was cold and possibly dirty; I didn't care that my short may have been riding up right about now. The only thing I cared about was that I was going to get to see Felix and Alexander make out! Or kiss... or whatever. Ha-ha!

"F-fucking hell no!" Alexander stammered and crawled away as Felix also shook his head vigorously in protest against the bottle's wicked selection.

"Bloody hell no! I ain't kissing you!" Felix agreed, shuffling further away. I could see the fear in their eyes. Are they kidding?

I sat up and wiped my watery eyes, a brilliant opportunity sprung to mind.

"Aw, that's tough luck eh? Serves you right! Last time I checked, there is no way to 'rig' a bottle in this game!" I exclaimed, feeling delirious. "Get your asses back here!"

Much to my surprise they sat in there original positions except now they weren't looking at each other. I grinned even wider.

"It was Felix's idea here to play this and so, the bottle has spun, the victim's have been chosen. Kiss, now," I demanded smugly and confidently. Hey, I had no problem watching two boys kiss; in fact I was getting kind of turned on with just the thought of it.

They both looked at me incredulously then at each other, then back at me. Clearly they weren't having as much fun as I were. Of course, they were the ones who had to kiss each other!

"You were right Felix, this is potentially better than clubbing! Come on, don't be bad sports," I winked at Felix who glowered in return.

"Y-you can't actually order us to kiss! There's no way I'm going to! Way to fucking weird!" Alexander roared, but again, surprisingly he didn't get up. I only then noticed none of them were getting up and piss bolting away so it made me wonder, did they want to kiss?

"OH MY GOSH!" I squealed, gasping as excitement ran through my body. "You guys actually don't mind, right?! You want to kiss! You want to see how it...how it feels! Right, right? I'm totally right! Awesome!"

And then the false objections were shot at me. Can you say—what freaking liars?

I had the biggest grin on my face and pulled their arms so that they sat in front of me. They were groaning and I noticed their cheeks were flushed pink. I laughed in excitement and then a deadly silence filled the air.

"Come on! Don't be a little bitch about it! Fine, just a small kiss, and for the record it'll be so hot! I'm kind of turned on right now," I wiggled my eyebrows at them and Felix bit his lip while Alexander looked thoughtful.

More silence and neither Alex nor Felix had moved—were they even breathing?! I sighed frustrated—talk about sexual frustration—and let out a 'tsk' noise.

"Okay here's what's going down: since you've made me wait so long, I'm getting pissy and you do not want to see my bitch fit on even a minimal level. I gave you the option of just a short peck but now, I want to see a sexy boy make out session! Show me what I want, bitches!" I proclaimed and crossed my arms over my chest, glaring—showing them I was serious. Deadly serious.

I had them looking like gaping fishes however I had no intention of taking it back.

"Horny monster," Alexander grumbled and I just laughed. Hmm...partly true...

"At least just for ten seconds," Felix spoke up, more like pleaded, but I grinned at him, too interested to comply with his pleads. I could see Alexander gulp and then they both groaned as I shook my head stubbornly.

"I said make out session; so two minutes," I negotiated and both boys moaned again. "I'm getting pissed here, you better kiss or fucking hell I will kill something!" I growled, obviously bluffing. I just wanted them to kiss already.

"Okay!" Alexander barked back and then it was silent again. The moment was intense as a thick tension floated in the air. Sexual tension. I was grinning like a sadist but I couldn't help it. This moment had to be epic.

But there wasn't even a build up as Felix shot his arm out and grabbed the back of Alexander head, smashing his lips onto his.

Bring on two minutes of epic-ness!

I watched in awe as Alexander and Felix's eyes were shut tightly and they kissed against their will. They looked into it, mind you. They were actually kissing!

♠ Felix ♠

I can't believe I'm kissing Alex, my best mate! Fuck, Audrina better be fucking happy, I thought as I deeply kissed him. I clutched the back of his neck and rubbed up and down his left arm, the one not facing Audrina. We started varying pressure, dragging on deep, hard kisses while breaking apart for air then tilting the other way over and over with quick light ones; he opened his mouth as I licked his lips—I could feel a chill work down his spine at that. And then Alexander had to go pull at my hair and I cracked—taking a chance, I stuck my tongue out and we began frenching.

♠ Alexander ♠

His tongue is in my mouth, his tongue is my mouth... HIS TONGUE IS IN MY FUCKING MOUTH!
Oh wow, he's still a good kisser... mmmm....WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!?


♠ Audrina ♠

I nearly fainted when I saw that tongue was included. My grin seemed to broaden, my eyes lighting up. They both looked so...so sexy right now. I bit my lip, they were still only forty five seconds into it and I was getting extremely turned on since Alexander's hand balled into a fist as he clutched Felix's hair; and Felix, whose hand was still holding the back of Alexander's head, his other hand clutching his shoulder, moving down his arm. Oh my gosh, were they really enjoying it!? I was thinking like a weirdo as I licked my lips, suddenly feeling very hot. I gulped and pulled down my shirt just a little bit to feel some coolness. If I was feeling turned on just at thirty seconds, then I was extremely turned on as the last few seconds were coming to an end. Where the hell was my camera?!

Then it was over, when they pulled apart abruptly they both wiped their mouths off and scowled at me.

"Fucking happy now?" Alexander huffed in a husky voice. Felix's mouth was shut and I was still grinning like a fool. I didn't know I was holding my breath as I just sat looking in awe of their flushed faces and heavy breaths—then I could finally breathe.

"Oh fuck, my gosh! You don't know how damn sexy that was! I am so turned on!" I gushed, breathing in deeply, still feeling the heat. "Maybe you guys can, like, do it again? I didn't have my camera!" Felix seemed to blush at this. My cheeks, I knew, were flustered, my heart was racing and the butterflies continued fluttering in my stomach.

"S-shut up! And damn it, fuck no!" Alexander hissed, blushing crimson and then he jumped up and speedily stormed off. I was still smiling, vaguely unaware of the verbal spite Alexander expressed, and replayed the kiss in my head; there was definitely tongue and did I hear a soft moan? Well...that was insanely hot.

I turned to Felix and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry for forcing you," I apologized, though of course I enjoyed the view I had.

"No you're not, you loved that," Felix sighed and I couldn't tell whether it was a pissed off tone or there was a smirk behind it.

"Hey...what wrong?" I questioned, concerned now. What Felix had to say next surprised me to say the least:

"Well...I used to be gay for him."
♠ ♠ ♠
And there we go *giggles like a weird yaoi fan girl*

Aw don't you think that's wonderful? Felix used to be gay for Alexander?! (did he now?) <3

COMMENT IF YOU LOVED THAT ?

Newest person to comment (who is actually someone different) =

gooch_girl95

:)