Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XIII

Driving back home hurriedly, I parked the car in the underground garage, going through the underground door and down the hallway to the place I knew Felix might be. The mini theatre. We needed to talk.

What I was welcomed with—or rather what I discovered—was Audrina and Felix curled into each other, sleeping. What the bloody hell? I saw their hands locked and Audrina's lips were too close to Felix's cheek than I liked. Anger, or something close to it, piled up inside me and I had an urge to rip her away from him.

I coughed awkwardly, not at all oblivious that this would surely wake them up.

Groggily, Audrina shifted and stretched.Looking so cute. As soon as her narrowed eyes locked onto me she jumped away from Felix, causing him to groan at the movement and eyes widen at sudden realization.

"Well...here's your stupid face wash. Audrina—out!" I demanded abruptly expecting her to leave immediately but she looked to Felix and squeezed his hand reassuringly. She looked with a slight glare at me and brushed past me, though before she could get past I grabbed her arm and as she twisted I caught her lips with mine. I believe this is the second time I've been out of order with kissing her—guess that makes me a jerk times two. Pulling away briefly, I looked in her eyes saying, 'you're mine' but all she did was glare menacingly and jerk her arm away. Her look of annoyance with me turned into sympathy as she looked at the forlorn looking Felix.

As soon as she stepped out the door she turned around. "Damn you, Alex." I sighed as she shut the door behind her and I looked at Felix who went to sit back in his chair. I slapped up the confidence and followed suit.

"Felix—"

"What the hell, Lex? There's nothing between Audrina and I and yet you purposefully do...that. That's the second time, you realize? Do you know what she and I were doing a while before you came?" He glowered making me wince at his words but nonetheless shake my head, no.

"Well she was being my rock, and just so you know, we were discussing you. You and me. Can you handle this, right now?" he asked and I looked him straight in the eye.

"Yes. Right here and right now, we're settling this. I know what this is about. I was in it with you, duh. But, Felix, we're not sixteen anymore. We're past that and, we've moved on. I'm...I'm getting married..." I trailed off and I wanted to punch my self for being so insensitive to Felix's feelings. His feelings, for me.

As awkward as that is, I knew we couldn't discuss this any other time.

"Aw god. Felix! I...you...! I'm so sorry," I groaned and put my head in my hands. "But I can't change that I'm not...attracted—like that—to you, in that way. I mean, I love you man, but..."

"Wait—what? You're not attracted to me like that? What's 'like that' meant to mean?" He questioned and I retraced back my words.

"Oh, as in I'm not sexually attracted," I replied slowly. "I mean, yeah I'm attracted to you, we're best mates, but I'm not sorta...you know? Dating wise, 'cause I'm getting married to a girl and all..."

"I get it," he chuckled and I sighed relieved that I wasn't saying something wrong. "It's just...yeah I'm sort of over it. I guess what I'm saying is I'm bi at this point but back then, I really...loved you," he checked my face for any disgust but I just nodded.

"You're my best mate and I won't forget that phase we went through together," I patted his shoulder and he chuckled a bit.

"A bit awkward now then, eh?" He still looked sidetracked as he stared at the blank screen.

"Well, at least, do you forgive me?" I questioned and instead of nodding, his arms snaked around me and we were hugging like bros. Pulling away I looked up at his evil smirk plastered on his face.

"You gonna say sorry to Audrina then?" He urged and I sighed, standing up and stretching.

"I guess so..." thinking about it made me want to punch myself even more. How insensitive can I get?!

"Well, now that we've made up, wanna kiss?" He puckered his lips jokingly—actually maybe it was invitingly—but I could only laugh.

"Nah man, gotta find the monster of a fiancée and maybe let her throw a punch or two at me," I chuckled and got to the door when Felix laughed back.

"Got'cha—rain check! Talk later, buddy!"

I laughed on and made my way to find Audrina. Thing is—about the rain check—I didn't know whether Felix was serious or not.

Audrina

After I left poor Felix to face that dickhead Alexander—and why the fuck did he kiss me, AGAIN?!—I changed into my bikini and headed for the pool outside, which was too cold, so I ended up in the in-ground Jacuzzi to the side, feeling the nice, warm bubbles felt equivalent to a cold winter night, me with my six layered clothes and snuggling into my thick warm blanket. Oh I was so content at this point.

I was facing the nature wide view, the house at my back as I contentedly relaxed my mind. It was probably five minutes later that I heard the back door slide open and someone step out onto the wooden platform. Thinking it was Felix, come to tell me they made up or they had a massive fight I didn't bother turning around.

"Hey, how was the talk with the abominable, asshole Alex?" I asked, chuckling at my own words.

"Thanks for that cute, little, creative name, darling," a voice that was not Felix, but the abominable, asshole Alex himself!

I twisted around and sure enough, speak of the devil and he will appear—though I said his name after he arrived.

"Oh so...where's Felix?" I asked, concerned. What if the worst case scenario went down—Alex killed Felix! Although why would he kill him? What am I thinking?!

"Before you get your knickers in a twist, we've already made up. I get where he's coming from and he's forgiven me and now...um..." he gulped as he fought hard to find the right words.

"Yes? Go on..." I urged feeling particularly evil with power over him.

"Sorry for jumping to conclusions and kissing you like I did, again. Sorry, I'm sorry; will you forgive me...again?" He pleaded and I contemplated very slowly, just to torture him.

"Well....maybe..." I analyzed his pose. He was close to the edge of the in ground Jacuzzi, if I get the right pull...

And before I finished my sentence I caught him off guard by lashing out and grabbing his hand, pulling downwards. Okay, my intention was to grab his hand and pull him down into the Jacuzzi but change of plans as my hand missed and instead, caught his loose pants—weirdly enough he wasn't wearing his skinny jeans—and pulled them down instead revealing his nice batman boxers.

"Boxers kind of guy..." I noted and then burst out laughing at Alexander's shocked face.

Felix just happened to step outside and see Alexander in this very shameful scene.

"Felix! Alexander's almost mooning at me! Make him stop!" I was in hysterics and even Felix stopped and laughed at the situation.

I guess Alex got over the shock as he finally pulled up his pants—thank god—and gripped them, almost leaping away from the side of the Jacuzzi.

"You know what?! I don't care if you don't forgive me! Damn you! Don't expect me not to retaliate! I am getting revenge! V! V for Vendetta!" He shrieked, glowering while Felix and I burst out laughing. Of course Alexander was being silly about the 'V for Vendetta' line but I'm pretty sure he was serious overall about getting revenge.

"You do know he will really retaliate, right?" Felix chuckled and passed me a towel that I didn't know was in his hand until now.

"Thank you, kind Felix. Hah, as for Alex, let him do what he wants. I want to see how far he takes this, if he even has the guts to mess with me," I smirked smugly.

"Don't be so sure of yourself; before you start thinking of triumph, you're forgetting you sleep in the same room which means he has access to all your things, which means..." Felix trailed off. I know what he would've said. Which means he's serious about getting revenge.

"Shit!" I cursed at realization, hurriedly drying myself off.

"I don't think you have to worry about how far he may take this, after all, you're kinda the equivalent to him. Honest, I think you're the only possible girl who's compatible with him," Felix said sincerely and when I thought about it, I was shocked at how true that possibly was.

Now do I take that as a compliment that I'm a strong kinda chic or be insulted that Felix was actually saying we were a good match....?

"Wow, thanks, I think," was all I left Felix with as I hurried upstairs, heading to my—our—room, waiting to see the damage Alexander might have done or is doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Gasp* Are they the perfect match? :O

Hehe I liked this chapter, Felix is too adorable :3
LMAO Alexander's so stupid xD

THANK YOU EVERYONE! THIS STORY IS ON 7 STARS NOW! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the current 47 subscribers and all your comments :D

New commenter = xxMacabrexx

Also, please check out my mate's stories :
When We Didn't Know What Love Meant
A Dance With The Devil's Son
Academy Seduction

okay until next time ><