Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XXII

Alexander ♠

"Felix, mate, I need to talk to...you..." I trailed off at the sight of Felix skin exposed under the covers. I smiled, seeing a girl next to him, blindly thinking he got laid last night by a girl from the party, but I was wrong as I looked closer.

"Audrina...?!" I gulped out loud, suddenly panicking with my heart picking up speed.

What should I have done? Busted them right then and there? Call them out later? I didn't know what else to do! I just bolted outta there before you could even say, "shit!"

♠ Audrina ♠

"Shit!"

"Mmmeh?" I groaned, woken by a sudden noise.

Okay so from what I can gather, last night I got totally pissed drunk and did something that I couldn't reverse.

Naked.

Bed.

Felix.

Hmmm, what do those three words spell?

I HAD SEX WITH FELIX!

You guessed it kids, I am completely fucked up. Which is why I bolted out of Felix's bedroom before he could wake up and we'd start screaming at each other and the screwed up circumstance like complete tards. However a fact remains true: I wouldn't cheat—even if it's on a guy like Alexander which just makes me want to cheat—and I definitely never intended to have sex with Felix, ever. I'm pretty much virgin, but my mind isn't! Damn it you horny brain!

Shaking partly because it was cold, partly because I couldn't just accept what had happened and mostly because my body ached just as much as my head, thanks to the hangover. All I remembered was kissing Felix so aggressively I think maybe he passed out...but that doesn't explain why I woke up naked!

The weird thing is, I didn't feel guilty, I felt stranger... sort of like the feel you've betrayed someone even though how could you betray them when it's like you never trusted them from the beginning. I never gave my heart to Alexander—chances I'm betting I never will—and we're certainly not married. We're technically free, but our parents have tied down our futures in an arranged marriage. Why should we suffer for something that they want and instigated?

Slipping on clean underwear and bolting out of the house, I was hit with the fresh morning air which I suddenly wished was daggers instead of air so that they could stab me the further I walked away from the house doing my coward swagger.

~~~

"This is what you wanted?" The guy behind the counter asked. "Genuine, m'lady."

"This is exactly what I'm looking for. Nice weight, nice shine too," I grinned. "He'll love this, thanks."

~~~

It's been not even five hours, and Alexander is on an extreme bitch fit, bitching around about me sleeping with Felix. Why should I even feel an ounce of regret or guilt? Alexander's the one who sleeps around with whores, and last time I checked Felix was single and willing last night, so fuck Alexander. Plus, from what I can recall, Felix was a good kisser so there are no complaints from me.

With a sly smirk I strolled downstairs. I had something planned for Alexander today and he was going to get it good. I was so pissed that he could fucking throw a fucking hissy fit and yet I couldn't when he slept around. Not that I would, because I don't give a fuck.

Making my way to the kitchen, I found Alexander, sitting—more like slumping—with a bigadorable pout on his face.

I kind of felt a pang in my chest but I shrugged it away.

"Alexander," I spoke up and his head snapped towards me—his features twisted in anger.

"You bitch! I can't believe you...!" He was breathing hard, trying to calm himself down, which made me even more pissed.

"Look, you fucker, I'm just as annoyed at you as you are of me, okay?! Fuck, you're the one who was sleeping around more than once. I mean, at least I'm not exposing myself to aids! But you! You think you get away with sleeping with various girls, and I only slept with Felix. At least it's not a fucking stranger!" I screamed at him.

My calm composure had faltered miserably.

"Yeah well those girls were just one night stands! Plus, we were drunk and I left before they even woke up and remembered a trace of me! But you! You slept with my best friend! How could you do that to me?! Now I can't look at him the same! God damn it, every time I take a look at him I think of you and him together! How could you?! You're worse than me!" Alexander roared and it was then I did feel the regret and guilt wash over me. Alexander was actually right.

To think, I didn't know the girls he slept with, I only knew he slept with girls. And I allegedly slept with Felix who is his closest friend, and given the circumstance, I wouldn't be able to look at my best friend the same either. Man, I hate paradigm shifts.

The pang in my chest started working up again and I felt like I wanted to just cry out, but fortunately I'm very skilled at masking my emotions. It's the whole poker face façade.

I glared at him fiercely and then my lips contorted into an evil smirk as my eyes darkened under my bangs.

"Well, I guess none of it matters now, does it...? I've go something here for you," I sighed, irritated and smiled mischievously.

"Oh? And what might that be, dear?" he grinned playfully, yet there was a sickening sneer behind. He was so not into it.

"Nothing special," I laughed half heartedly. "Just this."

♠ Alexander ♠

And out she pulled a...

"What the f..." My eyes bulged out of my skull as I choked on my own saliva. I took a slow, cautious leap backwards.

She had a gun. A fucking gun!

"Wh-where the fuck did you get a gun!?" I exclaimed, finding it incredibly hard to believe a girl—this girl—had got her hands on a bloody gun!

"Oh hush, dear," she smirked evilly, mocking me. "This will only take a second."

"Have some composure, where is your posture? Oh no, no..."she sang softly; it was a rather sexy eerie sound.

She was taunting me as she pointed the gun in line with my heart. Somehow I was silently thanking god that I didn’t have to look down the barrel of a gun when I died.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I screamed mentally. All traces of anger towards Audrina vanished and instead I was seriously going to shit my pants.

"You've no heart, my love," Audrina drawled with a seductive tone—I can't believe I thought this right now, but yes I admit at this point she was god damn sexy.

Holy shit, holy shit, holy fuck!

"A-Audrina, let's be rational now; put the gun down and—"

"I'm sick of that bullshit line! 'Put the gun down and we can talk this out'," she imitated those girls with disgustingly high pitched voices and her eyes glinted with mischief. "But my dear, what you fail to acknowledge is that this... is no ordinary gun!"

And then she shot me.

..........

"It's a water gun!" she laughed in triumph as the water trickled down my heated body; cheeks flushed with fear and confusion, I was furious.

Grabbing her wrist and flinging the water gun away with so much force it smashed against the wall, into shattered bits.

"Ruin my fun..." she pouted with a slight smirk coming on. "I had to pay a lot to get a genuine looking gun that was actually a water gun."

"Audrina..." her name escaped my lips in sort of soft, seductive whisper causing her eyes to widen slightly as her jaw slackened.

I can't...resist you any longer.

♠ Third Person ♠

[]May be awkwardly sexual…just saying.[]

He didn't hold back as their lips smashed together in raw lust. There was absolutely, no traced hint of love. That didn't matter as of now.

All the emotions bottled up were released. Anger – he pressed hard and rough. Fear – he pulled back a bit and bit her bottom lip. Total confusion – he slipped his tongue in and pressed his body hard against hers. This girl was driving him insane to the point that doing something like this with her seemed almost like a thought with no need for shrewdness.

Audrina loved his lips on hers as he kept varying pressure. His body pushed into hers; she could feel every fraction of his toned chest and she could feel him hard...

She gasped out as he pushed her down on the counter while ravishing her lips. How a fiery fight could lead to something so... pleasurable was beyond her since she thought angry sex wasn't a possibility for them.

Her mind was on overdrive and she didn't notice that he had carried her upstairs. Stumbling to the bedroom, they tumbled in. She locked the door with a click and pushed him on the bed. He unzipped his pants and removed her underwear. That's all that was needed and soon he had her screaming out at him for more; her voice at this point was music to his ears. This was nothing like when she was screaming at him in anger. It was actually good to hear her scream. Scream his name; scream out how good he was, and how good he was making her feel. He was crazy with lust after her sounds gave his ego an extreme boost.

The only sensation felt was absolute pleasure. Hearts racing and sweat glistening on their bodies; they molded together perfectly.

How could two people fit together so profoundly while making—well it wasn't love—while doing it, and yet seem to loath each others existence?

Well...I guess it was possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Tis just a tad bit awkward...

ps. Panic At The Disco; rawr.

thank you SO MUCH new commenters and every else:
HeyHaley
Stay Awake
Nigina
Lost...Love
ZildjianGrrl
xxi love youxx
SilversXheart

and especially to writing. for that spamming those comments there :D LOL
sorry if I missed anyone ! tell me ?

& Read my new boyxboy story: Kiss Me Like You Mean It