Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XXI

It's Friday and I know this much: Holly's gone from our house—for good I assume—and Jared's also gone. I feel really strange. We've been in Australia, trying to sort out our 'issues' for almost two weeks...and our situation is probably getting worse. Alexander and I have this thing where we fight, bickering like an old married couple except we're not old, we're not married and we have much more strength than old people. After we've screamed our profanities and punched and kicked and fought, we go to this state where it's like just-forget-everything-that-happened-for-the-moment-and-let's-be-civil. As if we can actually pause our fight and we're in a temporary truce that will inevitably soon break and we'd go back to attempting to kill each other. It's happened a few times now and well, honestly, what had been going through my parent's and Alexander's parents' mind when they decided we'd get married, besides the power and money they'd both obtain? Fucking selfish, power-driven motherfuckers.

"A call from mummy for Audrina!" A chirrupy voice sing-sang from the kitchen.

"F-FELIX?!" I exclaimed in bewilderment as I bolted through the kitchen frame, my eyes lying on Felix; my happy smile immediately fell down into a pissed scowl. "Where the FUCK have you been this whole time?! Do you know how much drama you've missed out on, no; how much drama you let me fucking face on my own! Look at my fucking hand!"

I thrust my hand out in front of Felix's view, making sure he got a good view of it.

"Holy shit, what happened to you!?" He gaped and looked down at the phone he was clutching in his hands which had my sad excuse for a mother on the other line.

"Alexander's what fucking happened! And before you say something dirty like, 'did he tie the rope too tightly' or 'did you hurt yourself in the hand cuffs'; we did not have sex! Alexander fucking aggravated me with his idiocy and well... now the headboard has a dent and my broken hand to pay for it!" I roared and Felix honestly looked too awestruck for words.

"Ah, ah! No Mrs. Cr—uh, Miriam. No one's screaming, that's just the kettle, yeah, okay, here she is," Felix spoke and looked at me.

My screams ceased, partly because I bet my mother told Felix to call her by her god awful first name—Miriam—and mostly because Felix mouthed 'go long', which I did. And luckily I went far enough as he threw the phone, sailing in the air towards me, and because I didn't want a phone smacking on my face I caught it with a tight grip in my good hand.

"We're not through," I assured, clutching my palm over the mouth speaker as I pointed at him then at me and turned away.

My mother, a devil child, I know she secretly was. They never cured her and now she lives to torture her one and only daughter. Alexander's mother and mine must both be demons, you see, they always have that evil spark in their eyes, especially their laugh. Cackling demon witches.

"Aha, mother, how nice to speak to you," I said in a sweet voice, obviously burning with rage inside. Not to mention annoyance; my demon mother multiplied drama by one thousand.
"Darling, darling, Felix says you two are doing great and that you're throwing an engagement party this Saturday!" Her laugh, which I'm pretty sure, must've sounded silky sweet to her sounded like a dying cat to me.
"Oh, he said that did he?" I grit my teeth. The party was hardly an engagement party of all parties. We had decided on it because Felix thought it was a good way to settle mine and Alexander's quarrels.
"Oh, yes! Aw, darling I wish you'd let me throw your engagement party before you went and decided to go ahead and do it without me. Now your cousins are jealous and the rest of our family can't share in the rejoicing of you and Alexander's marriage!" She squealed and I had this extremely intense urge to break the phone instead of dramatically hanging up.
"Yeah, well sorry mother, but we're just so excited with our new friends in Australia," I lied and looked back at Felix who was slumped in his chair, eating cereal. Note to self; go ask what's up his ass this morning.
"Anyway dear, I'm happy to say, because of your good behaviour you're coming back next week; a week prior to your wedding day! Aren't you excited?! You're going to be married in two weeks—"


Beep beep beep.

"Oops, I accidently pressed 'stop'!" I spoke to myself sarcastically and smirked as I disconnected the phone. One week after return in one week's time, she says? I'm getting married to that revolting man in TWO-FUCKING-WEEKS?!

SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!

"Hey Felix—" before I could ask, he spoke up,

"Do you remember that waiter we had when we ate at Sydney Harbour?" He asked sulking slightly, when just before I was so hyped with anger for telling him about what happened last night. I walked to the fridge, grabbing five star breads and munching hungrily. Maybe if I got fat, I wouldn't fit into the wedding dress, or better yet, Alexander will be so revolted by my body state he'll beg and plead and will commit suicide if he still has to marry me. It's a win-win. I don't get married to him and him to me. Except...I get fat. My mother would kill me before Alexander decides to possibly kill himself in shame.

"Yeah, that hot one that Alexander thought was hitting on me?" I pondered and laughed but he just sulked even more.

"Hey... what's up your ass this morning?" I chuckled at my own note to self reminder, trying to cheer him up but jokes didn't make him smile in the least bit.

"Well... I wish it was Jesse's cock," he replied earnestly and I spat out the remainder of star bread.

"HOLY SHIT, you're fucking that hot waiter guy!?" I gasped, almost choking on the bread in my mouth. "W-when?!"

"Um, last night. I was staying at a friends place gathering up guests. I sort of had back pain and I ran into him coincidently, and he's a masseur so he offered a quick massage and well... it kind of lead to sex from then," he sighed. That Jesse guy was a waiter at a fancy restaurant and a masseur? Go Felix!

"How can you be sulky after such a good catch?!" I whacked him on the back and he winced.

"He just broke up with his boyfriend and now he feels like he can't go out with anyone else for the time being. It's so bullshit. I bet he just wanted a quick fuck with me and that was it," Felix glowered slightly but then he went back to his gloomy state.

"Hey I'm sure any other guy, or girl would want to be with you," I patted his back and he turned to me. But how dare that bastard play my boy like a fucking momentary sex toy?!

"Really? Cause lately my relationships have been fucked up," he frowned with a forlorn look in his eyes and I immediately embraced him.

"I'm always here for you. I promise I'll never leave," I whispered and his arm slid around my back, pulling me in tighter.

"Um...good morning?" The Devil spoke. What's so fucking good about it dickwad!?

"Aaaaand, I'm gone! See you later Felix, thanks for preparing everything and I know you'll move on," I kissed him quickly on his cheek and turned, glared at Alexander and pushed past him.

As I left both boys in the kitchen I mentally scolded myself for forgetting that Felix told my mother that this was an engagement party!

Ohoho watch me mother. Just watch me ruin your plan for me and Alexander to marry.

~~~

Mrs. Miriam Crest a.ka, Audrina's mother

"Anyway dear, I'm happy to say, because of your good behaviour you're coming back next week! Aren't you excited?! You're going to be married in two weeks—" I pulled the phone away as I heard the dial tone which should not be sounding. Shaking my head with a smile, I punched in Charlotte Vaun's number and spoke with pure glee.

"Oh Char, you'll never believe it! Our children are doing fine, and getting along well. In just two weeks they'll be married and we'd have fulfilled that old promise years ago," I smiled into the speaker and I could almost hear her smiling too.
"Oh! They're too cute! I am so glad. By the end of the fortnight, we'd have done them good. I'll speak to you later Miri, and thank you for informing me. Tah tah darling!" She sing-sang and hung up.

Looking around the living room with a soft smile, my eyes landed on a photo frame in which I truly loved gazing upon.

Reaching out I clutched the photo depicting my seven year old daughter, innocent and beautiful, smiling with her wide, ambitious smile at the camera. Stroking what used to be the Audrina who was so considerate and so loving towards me and those around her; a true heiress, I kept smiling and softly stroked the outline of her face, wishing she were here to give me her childish bear hugs.

"This is want you wanted Audrina, my beautiful child. Cherish your desires."

Audrina

Yippee Kai Yay, it's Saturday night! I'm feeling pumped up—although Alexander's constant gloomy self makes me want to punch his gloominess away—not too mention preparations aren't nearly done because Felix and I are the only ones freaking doing stuff!

Felix took me down to ground floor and I looked at him questionably.

"How is everyone going to party in a mini theatre, an indoor pool and an arcade? There's not even a bar!" I exclaimed and he just smirked.

"Ah, little one, you fail to know what I know. And what I know is that there are not three rooms, but four! A secret room that beholds..." he trailed off and looked at me.

"A party room?" I guessed, not exactly impressed with his obvious 'mystery'.

"What? No! It's a bondage dungeon!" He laughed wickedly and I gasped out, nearly dropping the tiki torches I was holding.

"Are you fucking with me?!" I screeched and he continued laughing.

"Oh, sorry you're innocent. We can call it a party room if you like!" He cracked up hard out and bent over, covering his mouth.

"You better stop joking before I kick you up the back side," I threatened and he straightened immediately.

"Gullible! Of course there's no bondage dungeon here," he chuckled and soon, before I knew it, Felix had swiped a card and the entire back of the indoor pool room opened up to an actual party room. Dance floor, bar, DJ area, private area, you name it; we were all set.

"Shit man, are there anymore secret stuff I gotta know about!?" I laughed and bounded after Felix.

"No, this is the only one. The architects really had outdone themselves," he laughed and took the things from my arms and started to set up.

"Mind telling me why we've got tiki torches again?" I humoured him as he set them up.

"I don't know. I was going for exotic animal," he pondered and I hummed in consideration.

"Sexy, really sexy."

I had to admit, the tiki torches were making the bar looked very appealing, because where do most people really meet because dancing and such? At the bar. I stepped onto the dance floor and tapped my foot

"And right here, my friend, is where the dry humping shall occur!" I joked and Felix looked back with a wide grin.

"Yeah, and wet humping shall occur over there," he pointed behind me where several booths were veiled behind purple curtains.

"Ew, don't say wet humping, that sounds disgusting!" I roared with laughter and started wiggling my hips childishly.

"If you dance like that, no one will want to dry hump or sex you up!" He laughed and I took of my slippers and chucked them at him.

"Shut up, I can dance when I get in the groove," I huffed.

"The groove? You mean your 70's disco groove?" He barked and laughed as he went to the DJ area.

"I'll have you know, I can dance, yeah, and I can grind and shake it and move it when there's music playing! Good, modern club music!" I stuck out my tongue and got off the dance floor.

"Where the fuck is that idiot guy named Alexander, anyway!?" I frowned and Felix looked back quickly.

"Don't worry, you guys won't even have to look at each other. I just need this party to go down without a hitch so please don’t try pick a fight with him!" Felix pleaded and I rolled my eyes. "I'm smart so I made him get the last of the supplies instead of work here in the house."

"Yeah, good one smart ass. If I was Alexander I'd—"

"—you'd up and leave, and drive across the whole country to get away from him?" Felix guessed.

"Hmm...you are smart," I nodded, impressed. I turned my head and looked at the indoor pool whose water was sparkling under the lights above.

"Um, Felix, what if people drown?" I wondered, looking down at the water which didn't go very deep, but what if a drunk fell in?

"Oh they won't drown... Maybe they will but that's what that emergency button is for," he pointed to the side and I saw on both walls was a red button, underneath reading 'emergency'.

"So...someone's drowning, someone presses that button and everyone will think it's a fire; jump in the pool and continue to drown people?" I looked back at him amusedly and he shook his head with a chuckle.

"Not quite. It drains the pool water actually. Never needed to press it, though. It takes a while to refill the pool," he informed and I made an 'O' with my mouth.

"Do you think that many people are coming that they're going to have to use upstairs and outside too?" I asked and Felix nodded.

"Oh I know a lot of people are coming. Friends of friends of friends; you know how it works. I've hired bouncers too. Keep out those gate crashers who want a taste of taste of the rich life. Not that that'll be necessary considering the security homes around here have and such. But all these people I know so it's all good," Felix said. "Okay Audrina, I need you to set up the rest of the tiki torches up outside by the pool and Jacuzzi. Please and thank you!"

So I'm here, setting up the last of the tiki torches around the pool and Jacuzzi area when I hear the back door slide open, then shut, and footsteps pad their way across the deck towards me.

"What do you want Alexander?" I sighed and turned around.

"We're not going to fight tonight, right?" He questioned and I looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Sure, not tonight," I stated in monotone and then he handed me something.

"Can you, um... please open that in two week's time," he said nervously.

If it was some party prank that would have snakes on springs jump out at me then he can fucking take it back right now.

"Please, in two weeks," he said again and I nodded slowly, examining the medium sized box. When I shook it I heard not rattle so I gave up trying to

"Don't try figure out what it is," he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I already gave up," I said and walked past him, back into the house. "Finish the rest of those will you? Felix is doing an awful lot, the least you could do it set up the tiki torches."

And with that Alexander and I turned out separate ways and I headed to the bedroom to hide the box. The box that wasn't even wrapped up which wouldn't really make it a good sort of present. It was an ugly brown box. It must be something ugly too...like...like...something ugly. Yeah.

~~~

"Almost done guys! People are arriving so get your fucking asses down here and make the guests feel welcome!" Felix hissed and I rolled my eyes, placing down the hair curler and looking at myself proudly in the mirror.

I sure clean up well. I wore this sort of pretty sexy, tight, purple dress that reached mid-thigh along with my thin, black crossed stockings and 3-inch glossy, black, strappy heels. Don't want to look like a slut nor do I want to feel uncomfortable. To finish the whole exotic type of look I curled the ends of my hair, slipping on leopard print hoops earrings, and pulled on netted hand gloves, each with a leopard print bow—I guess I'm going for that leopard animal look—while brushing little blush on my cheeks to get more colour. Red lipstick says I'm trying to hard, plus I don't even have red lipstick! Not bothering with lipstick, I applied lip gloss and little amount of black eye liner around the eyes.

Who cares about big entrances, I hopped down the stairs and met Felix, who looked dashing, in the living room, chatting with some people.

"Ah! Audrina, looking gorgeous! Please show them where the party is," Felix guided the group of guests towards the elevator and I took them down.

"If anyone wants to, pools free and so are the Jacuzzi and pool outside," I lead them to the room, where the tiki torches were lit and the disco ball sparkled above. But it's sparkles were obliterated by the multicoloured disco lights emitting balls of fast-moving greens, reds, blues and yellows from the system near the DJ area.

Speaking of the Dj area... the Dj was Alexanderlooking oh so fine in the buttoned down black shirt and he was spinning mixes that drowned out our voices.

"Please, help yourself to the bar drink!" I had to scream over the pounding music. Felix had already set up a bartender who was shaking, pouring and doing those glass flipping tricks like a pro which was awesome.

As I turned more people packed in and the music Alexander was spinning had them dancing dirty on the dance floor before you could even say "hi there."

Going back up, past the people already taking off their shirts and slipping into the pool, I met Felix who was standing at the door.

"How many people are in here?" I shouted. Turns out the stereo system was well-set up because now that music was sounding through out the whole house.

"A bit over 300 I'd say," he sighed and looked longingly outside.

"You're thinking of Jesse, aren't you?" I patted his back as we stepped outside to hear each other.

"He's definitely not coming, I see," I stated and I nodded with a slight pout.

"Hey, screw Jesse! I mean, come on, there's a lot of fine looking guys in the pool and on the dance floor! Let loose, Felix, this is your party. You did awesome and look fucking fantastic," I smiled, taking his hand and leading him down to the bar; drinking up to help us get into the right feel of the atmosphere then making our way onto the dance floor.

I don't care if by morning we've got the worst possible hang over, but let's get this party started!

~~~

Call me a party animal cause I was in the zone. I grinded with a couple of other drunk guys and even girls on the dance floor as the music pounded from the speakers hitting my ears, making me hyper. Alexander had switched with the real Dj and soon everyone was just shaking it, drinking up, or chilling out. I was totally out of it when I thought I saw Alexander with a bunch of girls, and before I knew it, I pulled him into me and started grinding with him, kissing and sucking his neck as our bodies moves against one another. He got turned on, I could tell, as I looked down and saw a big bulge after feeling it against my legs. I grinned up against him harder this time and at that point I was lost in the music again.

Alexander

She wasn't even paying attention as she danced to the rhythm. She was a really good dancer, or grinder, or whatever. The way her hips swung and grinded against mine; did she even know that I had an erection right now? I noted that she did know when she looked down for a second, then looked back up and grinned like a sexy drunk. God, she was fucking sexy. Or is that the alcohol talking?

I escaped reality and kept on grinding against her. At that stage I just wanted to rip my pants off and just shove it in her; she was right on it and I bit my lip, trying to calm down. No way could I do this right now.

And then we were kissing. Tongue and everything. Her body was tight up against mine and her arms had snaked around my neck, pulling me into her, choking me. But I didn't care as I grabbed her ass and kissed back fervently. In the heat of the moment of near asphyxiation, I swear I thought I was about to just grab her hand, go upstairs and fuck her already but then I was pulled back and lost in the crowd as someone pulled me away from that gorgeous girl's delicious lips. By then I couldn't really think or care less about that other person as someone new had me pressed up against the wall and their lips attacked mine—their hands hastily unzipping my pants.

Audrina

I stood dumbfounded as the hot guy was taken away from my grasp. Who was he again? I was utterly stoned at that point. Then I grinned stupidly and kept on dancing. I think I caught a glance of Felix and my gosh he was looking mighty fine tonight with his shirt slightly open, beads of sweat dampening his fringe and his cheeks flushed pink. I twiddled my fingers on his shoulder and brought his face down to mine as I turned him away from grinding with that other girl and two other guys, and pushed my hips to his.

"A-Audrina?" He said surprised but grabbed my waist and started grinding against me when I pushed harder against him. His groans and grunts only motivated and encouraged my hips more.

About five minutes into dancing with him I found myself slipping my fingers under his shirt and he gasped, following by a sigh and a whine that told me he was trying to resist.

The heat and the pounding of music in my ears had left me even dizzier and pissed from alcohol. I obviously wasn't thinking straight when I grabbed his hand and pushed my way off the dance floor.

Heading to a corner I pushed him up against the wall and started kissing and sucking his neck while unzipping his pants.

"Audrina!? W-wait!" He gasped and grabbed both my hands but I captured his mouth and rubbed my tongue against his. I had him moaning in my mouth and soon I was the one against the wall.

"W-wait stop!" he burst out and heavily breathed out, both of us panting and trying to catch breath.

"A-A-lex is gonna... he's gonna kill me if we..w-we do anything," he breathed and pulled away. I whined and pouted. I just wanted lips on mine. I tiptoed up to catch his lips but he covered my mouth and pushed me away.

"F-fine, I'll go...f-fuck s-someone else then," I slurred and pushed him away, stumbling past. I got no where as Felix caught me from falling on my face and got me into the elevator, up and again as he led me upstairs to the bedrooms. I smirked to myself in triumph as Felix walked into what I'm pretty sure was his bedroom and closed the door. I lead him to the bed and pushed him down and straddled him, silencing him with my tongue before he could utter any other incoherent words that would just have sounded to me like, "let's fuck". There were no complaints and that's where my thought process stopped; I think—or didn't; I just went ahead and did it with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SNAP! WHAT NOW!?
What just happened?!?! Okay nah, HAHAHA of course I know! Up to yous to ponder on. Are yous angry, that she may just do it with Felix? Are yous intrigued about what her mum was talking about/what Alexander gave her? At this point, what are you—my lovely readers—thinking?

8 bloody pages on word! xD That's my most ever O.O
SO FREAKIN' BE HAPPY DAMN IT!
By the way, don't even really read into what she wore, cause I have no fashion sense so whatever...

Comment and whatnot if you want the next chapter posted up quickly, I guess!!!!! Actually, the next chapter is like...retarded in that way. EW. (Do you get me? *__*) in advanced: thank you my anonymous friend for helping me write it. We are very shameful hahaha ><

Thank you to new commenters, especially everyone else up until now :)
XxXBlackXxxXRoseXxX
AllyyyJackATL
biancabie
browneyedgurl99
rivals are insane