Status: will be updated on valentine's day :D

A Recipe For Disaster

XXVI

♠ Audrina ♠

I sort of felt really excited. Filled with adrenaline and pumping with energy.

I tied the last knot and wrung the long chain of ripped material around the balcony rail. I was executing an escape.

Oh, don’t be so surprised. I, Audrina Crest, was escaping; Damsel Not In Distress style.

I made it on the other side of the rail and looked down. Gosh, this is too easy! Stealthy, I climbed—more like retardedly slid—down my makeshift rope. I was half way when I decided, what the hell. I jumped down and landed safely, but not without harm. That weird, pin-pointed ache shot its way up my leg and I faltered; stumbling back and dropping to the ground.

“Ahhh! Fucking fuck!” I hissed, clutching my leg and muffling my throaty whine as I leant my forehead against my knee cap.

Thank god both boys were inside or they would’ve heard me. I’m pretty sure someone had been at the door but Felix probably got it.

“I’ll be gone for a while,” I whispered to myself in reassurance.

Too bad my adventure was cut short as a concerned voice sounded from the balcony.

“Audrina, what the actual fuck?!” Felix hissed. Okay, not concerned, more like completely baffled.

“Escaping?” I offered, and got up to make a run for it.

“You’re not going anywhere!” He exclaimed, proceeding to climb down my rope, only I think he was too heavy because it loosened and all I saw was the flash of his body fall to the ground.

“Felix!” I squealed rushing to his side.

“That was… awesome!” He giggled, making me think he hit his head and now he’s become some idiot.

“That was not made to be used twice. Especially not by a guy,” I chuckled and pulled him up to stand as he rubbed his ass.

“Where do you think you’re going? You don’t have money! Alexander was going to apologise so why try to escape?!” He interrogated and I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s see, I’m going to the airport, buying a ticket back to America so I can throw a bitch fit at my mother. I have money in my account. I don’t care if he’s going to apologise and I’m escaping because you wouldn’t have really let me go otherwise,” I smiled innocently and Felix tsk’d.

“Okay well, first off, what? Were you going to train it to the airport? Hah, let’s not forget the fact that your parents froze your credit cards accounts and only I have your money in my possession and under my control so you couldn’t even book a flight. Also I really think you need to listen to what Alex has to say and yeah, I wouldn’t have let you go otherwise,” he countered with an equally innocent smile; only, his was creepy.

“Felix, please. You know none of this would be happening if it wasn’t for my mother… or Alex’s mother. But still, I need to go back, please,” I pouted sincerely.

“Audrina, you can’t. My order comes from your mother and she is one conniving lady,” he huffed and I snarled and stomped on his foot.

“You suck!” I whined, and made my way to the front of the house. Hopefully whoever was at the door is gone.

I walked around the corner with Felix shouting profanities after me.

“That was not nice young lady!” He shouted—in a high pitch girl voice for that matter and I threw my head back in laughter.

“Who are you, my father?”

My hyena laugh was cut short when I rounded the corner and saw a girl at the door. So obviously Alexander had answered the door.

I signaled for Felix to hurry the fuck up and we both made our way to the front.

“I never—we didn’t—stop fucking lying…” Alexander stammered. The hell is he on about?

“L-look, I’m not lying. I’m pregnant and I’m pretty sure I had sex with you,” the girl replied.

My eyes widened to the size of the moon and I could hear Felix do a double take.

He...Alexander...he...he got a girl pregnant?!

"What the fuck?!" I thought I screamed out, but it was actually Alexander who did.

Felix butt in and threw himself between Alexander and the girl who I glared daggers at.

“Felix?” Alexander questioned then looked at me. “A-Audrina! This is—um—this isn’t—”

"Shut up!" I snarled out finally finding my voice, only for it to crack. "How would you know if you had sex with her or not?”

"B-but I always use a condom! No wait—no! Audrina, please don’t listen to her!" He begged and tried to get past Felix who held him back.

I tried to find my composure but I wanted to be angry.

I stepped forward, raising my hands and bringing it down to slap the shit out of the girl.

She stumbled back but Felix shot out to balance her.

“You fucking slut—get out of here! How dare you come here and make the situation worse!” I growled and tears sprung from her eyes in equal embarrassment and pain.

“You bitch! You’ll pay for this!” She cried, shoving Felix back and she ran off the front porch and to the car that I hadn’t previously realized was there and the bottom of the stairs.

Alex had the time to get close to my and he held my wrist but I ripped it from his grasp in a fit of fury.

"Don't you get it…?” I started, in a soft, demonic tone. “I knew this wasn’t the end of it. Alex was going to apologise to me, my ass! You’re a fucking disappointment, Alex,” I chuckled darkly, yet nothing was funny.

“Felix, if I’m not on a plane back to America by tonight, I swear to God, there will be hell on this earth, got it?” I locked eyes with Felix whose eyes were full of pity.

And pity was something no one needed.

I could not deal with this fuckery.
♠ ♠ ♠
Five more chapters until the end :o
Ugh, this is so bullshiet, I don't like it anymore ;_; But we have to finish it ~
And I was going to make Audrina go hysterical but then I thought - wait, she's a strong protagonist!

This is a disappointment. Lol.