Status: Completed. Thank you all so, so much for reading. <3

Gotta ***ing Curse That's Coming to Life

6

Image

I blinked and pushed him off of me. "Oh so now that you know who I am and all you're gonna be nice?" He opened his mouth, then closed it, and then repeated that. Finally he just nodded his head.

"I didn't know that you were the Jadelle who used to be my best friend in middle school!" He exclaimed.

"Oh and that makes all the difference." I rolled my eyes. "You're sad, Max. Fucking sad."

He frowned. "I said I was sorry." My eyes almost popped out of my head. How stupid is this boy?

"OH, SO JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE SORRY, WHAT, DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULD BE SHOWERING YOU WITH LOVE AND FRIENDLYNESS AND HUGS AND KISSES?!? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO, DOUCHE!!" I screamed in his face. He stood there and blinked, staring at me.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU USED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND IN SCHOOL, DOES NOT MEAN I AM GOING TO FORGIVE YOU JUST LIKE THAT! HENCE THE, "USED TO BE"! HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU, GREEN?!?" I pushed his chest and he stumbled back a little, still staring at me.

"AND IF YOU THINK, THAT I'M EVER EVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE THESE PAST FEW DAYS, FUCKING FORGET IT! I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER!! BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I shrieked louder then I ever had before, pointing to the door.

I looked at him and saw that his eyes were glassy and full of hurt, his bottom lip trembling ever so slightly.

"I'm sorry.....I really, really fucking am. I mean it, this is real, I'm sorry. I know I'm a douchebag, I know I'm an asshole, I know I'm a jerk and a heart breaker," His voice cracked a bit at the end. My arm slowly dropped to my side and I stared at him. "...but that's only because every girl I've ever loved used me, cheated on me, or broke my heart in some sort of way. I sound fucking gayer then gay right now, but I just want somebody to love. And to love me, and not ever hurt me. That's all, that's all I want!"

I stared in disbelief as I saw tears making paths down his cheeks, and cracked a tiny smile as he rubbed at his eyes quickly, like a little boy trying to hide the fact he's crying.

"Everyone wants that Max. I want it too. But no one's gonna get it using people and hurting them the way people they loved hurt them. They'll be alone forever, people will never take them seriously when it comes to relationships."

"I know..." He mumbled. I sighed and walked over to him, putting my arms around and his neck and hugging him. Yes, I gave in; but he was just too damn cute right now not to hug.

"Why are you hugging me?" He mumbled, taking advantage of this and wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and burrowing his face in my neck. Don't ask me how he did it, considering the fact I'm 5'3 and he's 6 feet tall.

"Cause I feel bad for you." I spoke softly. He mumbled something into my neck that I didn't catch, but I forgot about it once he started hugging me even more tightly.

"Buddy, you're makin' it hard to breathe." I laughed a little and he shrugged slightly.

"Oh well." He murmured. I rolled my eyes and hugged him for a few more minutes, both of us just enjoying the silence before we finally pulled away.

"Can I kiss you? He asked innocently. My eyes bulged out again.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Cause I wanna feel loved. That's why." I blinked and he stared at me.

"You're probably more loved then you k-"

"Yeah well I wanna be loved by a girl!" I don't know why, but I started cracking up at the way he said what he said.

"Now why the hell is that funny?" He asked. I shook my head and wiped my tears away, still giggling.

"Your mommy loves you." I smirked.

"My mom isn't a girl. My mom's....well, she's my mom." I rolled my eyes. "Can I have a kiss?" He repeated.

"Sure. Not like we haven't done this before." I shrugged. He gently cupped my face and looked at me for a few seconds before placing his lips on mine. Slowly I placed my hands on his chest and our mouths pulled apart and reattached over and over again.

"Mmmmm..." He hummed into the kisses, slowly backing me up against the wall. My hands kept their place on his chest while his stayed in their place too. After a few minutes, we pulled apart and he just looked at me, his breathing uneven.

"Jadelle......oh god I need you." He moaned as he buried his face back in my neck.

"Whaaa...?" I was so confused now.

"Bedroom. You. Me. No Clothes. Me putting my-" I pushed him away harshly and scowled at him.

"Don't even fucking think about finishing that. Just get the hell out." He smirked.

"But babeee, I, I just wanna be LOVED!" He cried dramatically.

"You fucking lied?! That was a lie?!" I exclaimed.

"You thought I was serious?! That was just another scheme to get in your pants!" He started laughing. I felt tears falling down my cheeks and I shook my head.

"OUT!!!" I screamed. He smirked and stole one more kiss from me.

"Bye princess!" He called as he walked out of my apartment. I stumbled over to the door and locked it, sliding down the wooden surface and crying like a baby.

Why was I crying over someone I hated?
♠ ♠ ♠
.....Aaaaaaaand Max has now officially earned the title of Dickwad of the Century! YAY~
hehe. comment, loverssssss. commenttt~
or...um......i'll make you all my hos? yeah.
o_o