Status: Slow updates. Keep this in mind.

After Snow

Tradegies Begin As A Small Problem

"Darling, please behave," Mom pleaded. I groaned.

"But mom! I hate her with every freaking bone in my body! Have you seen her?!" I argued back. She sighed.

"The heart isn't a bone, dear. And yes, I have. She is actually a very beautiful young lady. She's also very cheerful. That's what you need,"

"She's overly cheerful, and too kind. She's always trying to play Dr Phil, it's annoying,"

"That's called caring, now.. No more arguing with me, you'll go shopping with her and then have dinner with her. Either that, or you're grounded for two weeks and you won't go to that concert," Mom ordered. I was on the edge of pulling my hair out.

"Fine," I mumbled and walked away.

I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm William Roberts. Normal 16 year old with a complicated life due to my mother. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but at times, she's just too much. Now, you maybe wondering what we were talking abut earlier, well that's easy. She is forcing me to take Lia Attias. She is the most annoying girl on the face of the planet. She is always trying to help others and everyone seems to love her. She dates but not for long, that's her flaw. She breaks it off and apologizes a million times to the idiots telling them she loved them like brothers. She's always trying to help others with personal problems and plays Dr Phil which oddly, seems to work out for her. What I don't get, is how they don't find her annoying, someone as nosy as her. I have to take her out because her father and Mom are best friends, and he is worried since she's been so quiet at home lately.

Maybe she's finally realizing she's not as perfect as she think she is?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's so short. It's a new story, keep it or delete it?
Let me know.
Please comment and subscribe, thank you.