Status: Slow updates. Keep this in mind.

After Snow

Early Signs And One More Reason

"It's time for you to take her!" I heard Mom shout from downstairs. I groaned and walked down stairs.

"Alright, bye Mom," And with that, I walked out of the house. I dragged my feet to the house next door. As I arrived to the door, I lazily ran the doorbell and waited. Seconds later, the door opened and Mrs Attias smiling widely.

"Hello William, please come in," She greeted me. I walked in and looked at my surroundings.

"Baby, he's here!" Mrs Attias shouted.

"Coming!" Miss Annoying shouted back. I looked to the staircase and she was running down them. "Sorry to keep you waiting," She apologized in her annoying voice. I kept from rolling my eyes at her. Today she had curled her deep brown hair and somehow it still managed to reach below her chest. She was wearing a light violet dress that reached just above her knees with a white cardigan on top, with a big purse by her side. A dress. What kind of girl wears dresses to go shopping anymore?! I inwardly groaned, thinking of how embarrassing it would be to be seen with her.

"Hi Lia," I smiled bitting my tongue.

"Hey," She smiled genuinely.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup, ready," I opened the door for her and waited for her to walk out.

"Thank you," She smiled and walked out and I rolled my eyes walking out after her. We went over to my garage and got my car to drive to the mall. The whole car ride was quite except for her humming along the song playing on my stereos. Surprising me a lot, since it was one of those bands girls that look like her usually don't liste to. When we walked in the mall, she smiled like a little girl on Christmas morning.

"Um, do you mind if you come with me to this store I really like?"

"No, of course I don't mind," I replied with a tin of sarcasm she obviously didn't catch. To Hollister it is, I bitterly thought. We walked, but we passed Hollister, but I didn't stop her, I stoped dead on my tracks when she walked in the most unlikely place she would want to be. One of the girls working on the store glared at her.

"Welcome to Hot Topic, but I think the store you're looking for is a couple of stores down from this one, you know? Hollister, Barbie?" The girl hissed.

"Hi, well.. I'm going to that store after this one," Lia cheerfully smiled, "But I'm looking for a couple of CD and couple of cute t-shirts maybe?" Lia smiled warmly at the girl, which was looking at her in awe.

"U-Uh.. What CD's?" The girl stuttered.

"Um, Paramore's Brand New Eyes, Foo Fighters' Greatest Hits, ah.. What else..? Alice In Chains' Black Gives Way To Blue, oh! And Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster," She smiled at the girl.

"Right this way," The girl shook her head, confused. I stared at Lia's back in surprise, I never thought she would listen to that type of music.

"Thank you,"

"What's your favourite song by Paramore?" The girl asked, I knew she was trying to test her, to see if she was buying the CDs for herself.

"I would have to say.. That's a hard one.. Um, I guess When It Rains and Pressure, what about you?"

"Uh, Brick by Boring Brick,"

"The acoustic version?" Lia curiously asked.

"Yes.." The girl replied. Lia quickly grabbed all the CDs she was looking for, and after a few minutes, her and the girl, who's name I learned later on, Katie were talking as if they've been friends forever. I couldn't talk. Everytime I opened my mouth to say something, the knott would close my throat up.

"Who's the cutie following us?" I heard Katie whisper to Lia's ear. She laughed. But when she tried to reply, she stumbled on her words.

"Wow! Brain freeze for a moment there," She giggled to herself, "Um.. His name is Willian, he doesn't seem to like me very much," She whispered back to Katie, trying to be as quiet as possible so I wouldn't hear. Well, at least she knows.

"Are we done here or what?" I asked annoyed.

"Um, yes. Just let me pay for this and we can leave," She smiled at me. The girls exchanged numbers while Lia paid for her stuff. When Lia was about to grab her bag full of CDs and shirts, she missed the bag and clutched the empty air instead. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head.

"Wow.. Don't know what's wrong with me lately. Sorry," She apologized sheepishly smiling and successfully grabbed the bag this time.

"Naw, don't worry about it. Maybe it's just one of those weeks noting seems to go right," Katie told her.

"Probably, hopefully," She whispered, looking at her hand intently. She looked up and smiled before walking off.

"Bye Katie! Thank you for helping me!" Lia waved.

"Come back soon!" Katie smiled.

Wow.. Was all I could think. Lia had made a friend who seemed to hate her from the beginning. One more reason for me to hate her. This girl seems to have no flaws.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to update again today, it was bugging me because I thought I would forget what I wanted to write.
Feel free to comment and subscribe if you wish to do so. Thank you.