When I Look At You

Cause there is no guarantee That this life is easy

I woke up the next morning to Riley Laughing. I walked into the living room to see him and Dad playing around again I smiled at the sight I went back to my room and got dressed, I walked into the kitchen to get breakfast. Dad was eating his breakfast reading a paper while Riley was happily eating his sugary Cereal. I went to the Cabinets and looked for some food, I found some pop tarts and began to take small bites of them I walked out to the beach looking at the nest I loved turtles so this was Exciting for me. I was staring out at the water When I heard foot steps " Hey Callie" I turned to see Nate I waved He was doing something to the nest he saw me staring " its to help Protect the eggs until their born" He Explained, he finished and then walked to me " so are you doing anything today?" He asked " Nope Nothing That I know of." He smiled. I ran back to the house and shouted " Dad Riley I'm going out bye!" I yelled and ran back to Nate who was by His Car waiting for me " ready?" I nodded. we arrived at the Aquarium we walked in it was closed at the moment since it was around 7am and it opened at 8. We were looking at all the animals I loved this place it was a very peaceful place we walked threw all the exhibits he was telling me all the things about how they take care of the animals or how they help rescue the animals in the area like right now they had a turtle or two that were either hurt or sick and they were helping at the moment We went to the back of the Aquarium were only workers were allowed. He let me see the turtles, he told me everything about them, After a while the Aquarium opened and a friend of his said that he had to start his shift. I stood looking at the enormous tank seeing him inside doing his job. He waved at me threw the glass making me laugh I waved back a few people walking by stared, when Nate's break came he took me to go get lunch with him. After that he drove me home and we were sitting on chairs that were near the beach I was playing in the sand a bit as we talked" Callie!" I heard I saw Riley at the house " Dinner!" He yelled I nodded and he ran back inside " so I'll see you later?" Nate asked " Yeah" I said walking back to the house When Nate Grabbed my arm and turned me so he could kiss me we stood their for a minute or two just kissing when We broke apart hearing a Sarcastic Voice saying " Aww isn't that just so cute".
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I haven't updated anything in a while sorry, and I know this Chapter sucks and its really short, Im trying to get better at making them more Detailed, and I've just been Busy with School Exam's A Sprained Ankle and Moving so sorry if you Like my stories and your disapointed in the lack of updates. : )