Status: Active

Titanic

Chapter Nine

Jess’ POV

I gulped as I brushed my hair in the mirror. I was letting David sketch me with nothing except the necklace. My heart was beating hard as I stood up and walked out of the room holding a robe around my body. He looked up as he heard me walking into the room.

“I hate all of those pictures that make me look posh and elegant…” I commented as I slowly slipped off the robe letting it fall to the floor. I took a breath as he watched me.

“On the couch…” He commanded. I nodded and got on the couch getting into a position.

“Tell me what’s right.”

“Just bend your arm a little, keep your eyes on me and don’t move.”

I took a breath and nodded as he picked up his pencil and starts sketching. He dropped his pencil and I laughed slightly as he picked it back up.

“I see your blushing…I don’t think Monet would blush.”

“He paints landscapes.”

I watched him as he continued to sketch. His strokes were small to make sure his accuracy. About thirty minutes later he had finished. I stood up and pulled the robe over my shoulders covering my body. I watched as he signed the drawing smiling.

“It’s amazing David…thank you. Date it.” I watched as he wrote the date underneath the signature. I smiled as I wrote a note on a piece of paper. I put it inside the drawing and took off the necklace putting all of them in the safe. I walked up to him and placed my lips on his in a small kiss. I pulled away and walked away from him going into the bedroom putting on a white dress that flowed to the ground. I gasped quietly as I heard a key going in the lock. I grabbed his hand and led him through the bedrooms finally exiting from the last door walking down the corridor as fast as I could. I looked back and saw Chuck looking around and he saw me. I laughed and started running with David. We ran into an elevator and I looked at the operator.

“Take us down! Quick!” He nodded and closed the doors quickly making us go down. I looked up at see Chuck scowling. He ran away probably taking the stairs. We opened the gates and ran quickly around third class deck finding a room.

“He’s pretty tough for an assistant.”

“Pierre’s father hired him,” I laughed as I turned around seeing Chuck and I screamed slightly giggling, “Quick.” We ran around the corner and David opened a door marked crew only. We ran in and David pushed the deadbolt across hearing a slam on the other side. David looked at me and grinned. I saw that there was no way out except a ladder going down. David got down it first then I sat on the edge and jumped. He caught me and I smiled as we began running through boiler room.

“Don’t mind us!” David yelled as he held onto my hand running through the entire length of the room. We ran into a room out of sight of anyone and I gulped looking around hearing the roaring noise of the fires. David turned to me and kissed my cheek before kissing my lips. I kissed him back turning my head deepening the kiss. It became passionate and heated but he pulled away looking around. He walks over to a car and I smiles following him. He opened the door for me and I stepped in the back before he got in the front pretending to be a driver.

“Where to madam?”

“Somewhere they won’t find us.” I grabbed his arms pulling him into the back seats. We both laughed as he landed next to me. It’s now or never. I looked at him as he put his hand on my cheek.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

I shook my head “Not one bit,” I gulped as I looked at him, “Touch me David.” I slid down the seat under his weight as I took his hand and put it on my breast. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, feverishly. I gasped as I found my hands unbuttoning his shirt.

~~~~~

We both tried to get our breathing back to normal after what had just happened. David used his coat to cover us. We were both sweaty and hot. The windows were fogged up but I didn’t really care. I looked at him wondering if what had just happened was real. I put my hand on his face making sure he was really there.

“You’re shaking.”

“It’s alright. I’ll be fine.” He said as he leant his head on my chest.

“Are you sure?”

He nodded “Yeah…I can feel your heartbeat…its fast.”

I bobbed my head hugging onto him not wanting to let him go. I gasped as I heard somebody walking about.

“Come on…” I whispered quickly pulling on my clothes. He copied me and I opened the door looking around seeing nobody there. I motioned him to follow me and we ran out of the crew door laughing but turned around watching the guy’s open the door of the car. He grabbed me and turned me around laughing.

“Did you see those guy’s faces?”

I laughed “Yeah they were funny,” I looked at him and gulped, “When this ship docks I’m getting off with you.”

“This is crazy…your crazy.”

“I know…that’s why I like it.” David pulled me into him and kissed me heatedly. I put my hands on the side of his neck moaning slightly.

“Jess…are you sure about this?”

I nodded “I don’t want to be locked up by Pierre anymore.” He smiled as he leant down and kissed me again roughly forcing his tongue into my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) two chapters in a day...:) I dunno what I think about this one though =/