Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Letter

Dear Jimmy,

I know it doesn’t need to be said, but you were and still are the best drummer I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. You were loved by millions. You probably didn’t even know how you touched the hearts of millions of people around the world. You were the cheeriest person anyone could even imagine and seemed to love life, with your constant hyper and loving attitude. Even many people who have never even met you, like myself, will miss you so much beyond words. You were the reason I started playing drums in the first place. You were my idol, heck, you were my hero, and I don’t say that about just anyone. Everyone has their faults, but in my eyes, you were the perfect person to look up to. Everyone loved you, you’re an amazing musician and everywhere you went you just radiated happiness and laughter. You will be greatly missed by everyone. The world has lost one amazing person.

This is just one of the many reasons why I never want to believe in God. He takes what he shouldn’t; what isn’t his to take. You should never have left this earth. He should never have taken something so precious that so many people loved with all their hearts. He shouldn’t have been so selfish and make so many people around the world hurt. Our Angel Jimmy was meant for this world and was taken too soon.

To the rest of the Band, I could never imagine their pain at this time and only wish that somehow their grief could grow easier over time. I know that an amazing friend was taken from them and could never be replaced, but I just wish that their pain would ease and try to see that he has gone to a better place, to cheer up people on the other side and make their lives sparkle as much as he did ours.

Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan. You may be gone, but you will never, never be forgotten and could never be replaced.

In our hearts forever x

Love,
Hannah Wiltshire x
♠ ♠ ♠
watching deathnote takes my mind off of things.
I think I started tearing up a bit reading this!
</3 Rev