Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

To the Reverend,.

Jimmy will always be in my heart and many tears are shed for this amazing drummer.

I have yet to hear any other drummer as good as him.

Avenged has helped me through many hard times and they have been my favorite band since i heard about them 4 years ago.

I hope that the Sullivan family can get through this and that they will be ok.

My head is still reeling at what happened.

For all those who love Jimmy please think of him over this time and hope his family is ok.

And to all of those people who are going to suddenly start loving Avenged because Jimmy died, do not disrespect the band and especially Jimmy by doing so. You don't like a band because they are becoming more popular because of someone death. You love them because they are amazing and in some way speak to you.

So respect what has happened and love what you should.

I love you Avenged and I wish you happiness.

Forever and always a Avenged fan no matter how long i live.

Rest in Peace James (Jimmy) Owen "The Rev" Sullivan

Always loved never forgotten
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, i still cant grasp all of your love and compassion for one man.