Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A letter to him.

Heya Jimmy,
I'm sorry that you had to go. I can't believe that The Rev isn't here anymore to rock and make Avenged Sevenfold a whole. Because we both know that A7x isn't really Avenged with out The Reverend Tholomew Plague.. it's just impossible.
When I found out, I thought it was joke. That maybe the band wanted more publicity or fame. But then I saw the reports, and my world crashed. I thought it weird and almost silly that I felt this horrible over a man that I had never met. But I realized that we shared the same passion and ambitions; Music.
It hasn't even been two days yet, and swear it getting harder to breathe with every passing minute. Reading the news of.. it. made me crash down to my knee's with broken sobs rocking through my body.
I still can't explain why I feel this bad. There have only two other times I felt like this, but those were connected to me personally, and then it was okay to cry.
I can't imagine how your family is feeling. How the band will deal with this in the spot light. I wish everyone the best. That no more heart break will alter your family.

Where ever you are, (and I know your somewhere), Rock out.
Dear Jimmy,
Thanks for being part of the rock that held me together.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, all of the love is making me looose it.