Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A New Angel Among The Heavens

Jimmy.

I got wind of the news at one in the morning. I was in shock then, and I'm still in shock. And I think what killed me the most was listening to Afterlife, because in it, you sing, "Unbreak me; unchain me. I need another chance to live." It's so surreal. I can't listen to it.

I think a lot of us Avenged fans feel like we lost a big part of ourselves. There's no doubt that you were one of the best drummers of our time. And Avenged gave us all something to relate to. There are so many songs of yours that fit so many different moods.

They helped some of us realize we're not the only ones feeling what we felt, and I think that's why his death is hitting us all so very hard.

Today's been tremendously hard. You were such an idol to me. You were just such a talented musician, and while I'm certainly no drummer, I looked up to you as a musician. How hard you must've worked to get where you were.

And I looked up to your personality. You had this certain attitude that I wanted. Well I wanted it enough and I adopted your air.

Thank you, Jimmy. For the music. For the inspiration. For giving me something to look up to. For everything. Rest in peace, angel. You will be missed.

--Amanda Christine Isajewicz
♠ ♠ ♠
beautiful and sorrowful.