Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Dear My Little Piece Of Heaven

Dear. My Little of Heaven

Woahh....When I got my subscribed twitter update from The Official A7X, on my phone this morning.[[10.30.09]].let me tell you. I laughed, because I thought this was a joke. I immedietly got out of my bed and I jumped to my laptop. I first looked at deathbatnews to check..And they had it confirmed.

I went online to Mibba, where all my dear online writing friends were and started discussing it with them.. We were all heartbroken. I don't know how many times, I heard that my friends where crying...I was crying to but internally.

I discovered Avenged Sevenfold about a year ago on Mibba. This exact site. I remember reading my first fan-fiction and it was a Zacky Vengeance one. The characters (a7x and ect.) where so entertaining. It got me to thinking if these were real people?
Because how they act and are described was amazing to me. I did my research and therefor came with the band known as Avenged Sevenfold. I remember my first song I ever listened to was Bat Country,...and I loved it! Then Trashed and Scattered, Burn it Down, and soo on.

I became even more facinated with the band, I looked of youtube videos of them, and I swear to god the amount of times I laughed..You wouldn't imagine, I still laugh to this day about all the amazing things I've seen. I got the All Excess DVD, The Live at the LBC DVD/CD, and the Avenged Sevenfold Song Book.

I immedietly put in the All Excess, I laughed a lot...But at the End I cried...The show of love that the boys have for each other was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I wanted to have that myself, I cried so much at the end. Like many of us probably have.

Honestly I have to say that Jimmy you were and still are an amazing person. I have to say that, like many of us I wish I couldve met you. You my friend will always be are little piece of heaven...Looks like the Big Guy up there doesnt want to share anymore because he took you away from us, when you didnt deserve it...You were too young to die. You will Never be Forgotten and NEVER BE REPLACED

I love youu soo much. xxxxxxxxx

With Much Love Our Little Piece of Heaven,

Ndeye [Reese] Ndiaye (starr8nn)
♠ ♠ ♠
all of the support is overwhelming.