Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Entry For JImmy,

James Owen “The Rev” Sullivan

The world was alive and well on February 10, 1981. I know that my world went dark on December 28, 2009. The lights will come back on but dimly this time. We’ve lost the best of the best. Jimmy was loved worldwide. My heart has a gaping hole that is slowly filling with the loving memories of a wonderful man that taught his fans how to live large. He taught me to laugh when I thought I couldn’t. In a life that felt like walking on eggshells Jimmy kept me sane. A few silly quotes. The wonderful video’s and life was so much better.

It is up to us, his friends, family and fan’s to keep his memory alive and well. Jimmy is in heaven chasing those damn ducks. He’s teaching the angels how to rock out the right way. Guinness in one hand shot in the other. Smile on his face. My heart and soul belongs to the loved ones left behind. Leana his loving wife. Val the shining light for five amazing men. Matt, Zacky, Johnny and Brian his soul brother. We love you all so much. Lean on each other. You all knew the man behind the band. We knew the man that was part of the band. Jimmy lives on in each beat of every drum I’ll hear. He lives on in each beat of my broken heart. Jimmy lives on in our memories. Hang in there my loves. Jimmy wouldn’t have it any other way. Teach those angels how to do things right.

With Love,
Beth a.k.a. XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
♠ ♠ ♠
still going the next day, keep sending them!