Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Another Letter...

Jimmy... I never got to see you in all your glory live, and now, I greatly regret never getting the chance...I heard of you guys from a guy i was dating last year...and when that didn't work out your guys' music helped me threw all the heartache I faced...you were taken to early for many peoples liking and all of your fans are probably still crying , I know I am....I found out and I thought it was a horrible, horrible joke...but when I found out it wasn't, I cried myself to sleep. Your were an amazing musician and the best drummer out there....Avenged Sevenfold will never be the same without you...I felt like, even though i didn't know you personally, you were still a great friend...and it hurts to know that I'll never be able to here any new beats from your drums made by you...my heart goes out to your family and friends and to all the fans out there...may you rest in peace and rock out where ever you've gone...I've lost a lot of people who were close to me and I know how it feels...Jimmy you were my idol and hero...and I'll never forget you...

Loving Fan'
XunwantedXloveX
(Glena)

P.S. a wise man once told me, "Thought they are not here with us in human form, their memory will never fade, if you keep remembering the good times and keep living life. Yes, they have gone, but they are never gone forever..."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you! keep messaging me your entries and keep the faith!