Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

The Rev Letters

Dear Jimmy

I hope you are at rest in the afterlife. Chasing those stallion ducks and drinking all the alcohol you want. I will miss you and you will forever be in my thoughts, prayers and dreams. I love you and so do every single fan around the world. My thoughts are with your beautiful wife and family. Most of all your band mates. I know Zacky, Johnny, Matt and Brian miss you a hell of alot. Your music will live on through generations. I know that you will be watching down on us having a good ol' laugh. Your crazyiness was my main inspiration you made it okay to be that way. You made it cool to be a misfit and slightly woerd and we love you for that. I hope you know i cannot listen to dear god without crying and thinking of you. I was thinking the night before i found out about getting an Avenged Sevenfold tribute tattoo and now its a dead cert. There will always be that part of my heart dominated by the care and suport and funnyness you gave us. Your crazzy drumming and pointless jokes are the light of my day. It seems so cruel for you to be taken at such a young age. None of us personally knew you but you made us feel like we did. You were never afraid to express yourself.
You will live on.

love,
JellyTots aka Haleey Louise
xx
Avenged Sevenfold fan for life.
♠ ♠ ♠
arent we all?