Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter To My Hero

Dear Jimmy,

The past few days have been a daze for me. I've never really had to deal with death before, much less that of someone you look up to, and love like you do a friend. My favorite thing about you is that I can't pick a single word to describe my favorite thing about you. You're perfect in every way, in your own little way. From the way your talent on drums inspires people worldwide, to the way just your presence can make the most random video shine with personality.

And although I've called a lot of people my heroes during my life, you were always the epitome of what I looked up to. Every little quirk someone had, you had more of. Which is why throughout the many changes in my music taste, you've always stayed planted in my heart and mind.

I refuse to talk about you in the past tense. Not because I haven't accepted your death, but because I know you're still with us, smiling down on us. And I know that wherever you may be, you're making it a much more interesting, lively place.

Rest In Peace, James Owen Sullivan. You were my hero, and always will be.

I love and miss you with all my heart,
Nicole

"I am unbroken; I'm choking on this ecstasy.
Unbreak me, unchain me. I need another chance to live"
Afterlife- Avenged Sevenfold
♠ ♠ ♠
^^ all of the love is amazing.