Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

My Words

Mr. James Owen Sullivan,

It's heartbreaking that you had to leave so soon. So many of us have grown to love you even though many of us have never gotten the chance to meet you. Perhaps we all developed such a bond with you because you were a member of our favorite band, or because you were one of the greatest drummers to ever grace and wreck havoc on this boring Earth, or because you were such an inspiration, or because your personality was one no one could forget, ignore, or dislike. Either way, it isn't fair that the ones that don't deserve to leave, have to go so suddenly.

As you may know, we will continue to shed tears for you. It is mainly because of the fact that we lost such a wonderful person. Sure, you were eccentric to the fullest, but you didn’t care. You only cared about your loved ones and having fun. Therefore, that’s what we must all do as well. We should live a good life, only care about our loved ones, and have fun. And if ever we forget to do these things, we can just look up to the sky and see your star up there and remember all the times that you lived as though that day was your last.

James Owen Sullivan;
Jimmy;
The Reverend Tholomew Plague.

May You Rest In Peace

To a man undeserving of death.
To a man with the greatest personality.
To the best drummer.
To an inspiration, an idol, a god.

The 5th deathbat sores overhead, waiting for your return.

Vivian;
Devi_V
♠ ♠ ♠
wow! keep it alove!